[ғιrѕт]

[015]

[ғιrѕт]

-
-
-

Lynn

I walked back and forth, rubbing the palms of my hands on my black skinny jeans. I was currently backstage with Alex, Brian and Justin. Emerson, my girlfriend, was backstage too. She was sitting on a couch and watched as I was freaking out. We were about to do our first concert for my whole school. Maybe it wasn't much because it was for my school but it was really important for us.

"Babe. Come sit down and relax." Em said.

I took a shaky breath and sat down next to her. My nose was twitching and my leg was bouncing up and down. I was so nervous.

Em wrapped her arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. "You're gonna be okay. Stop worrying and enjoy it while you're up there. I'm gonna be in the front row the whole time."

I smiled a little. "Thanks Em. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Guys! You're on in 30 seconds." someone yelled.

I got up again and started walking around. Emerson laughed and took some pictures of me stressing out.

Brian, Alex and Justin ran over to me and posed for the pictures. I couldn't help but smile.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Here is PVRIS!" the principal yelled in the microphone.

Brian, Alex, Justin and I put our hands together and yelled "GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS."

It was something we always did. It was the first time we really did it before a show but we always used to do it when we practiced in Brian's basement.

Em kissed me one last time before the guys and I ran up the stage.

"Hey guys! We're PVRIS! You've probably already seen us walking around the school. I'm Lynn, that's Brian, that's Alex and that's Justin. This first song is called Smoke." I yelled.

I looked at the front row and saw Em standing there. She gave me a thumbs up and blew me a kiss as I smiled.

I started singing. Everything went great so I started jumping around on the stage and told all the students to jump too. Everyone was a having a really great time. Some people were even singing all the words to the songs.

Sadly the show ended after an hour and a half. We all walked off the stage after saying our goodbyes.

As soon as I walked backstage Emerson ran up to me and gave me a hug. When we pulled away I saw that there were tears in her eyes.

"Babe, don't cry." I said, taking her cheeks in my hands and wiping away her tears.

"I can't help it. You guys are so good. You're gonna go places." she said.

I laughed and pulled her into my arms. She snuggled her head in the crook of my neck and giggled.

The guys ran up to us and hugged us too. We all laughed as we almost fell over.

From that moment I knew that I wanted to make music with Brian, Alex and Justin and have Emerson here to support me.

I would only stop when my ideas would run out.

.
.
.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed. If you have any ideas for one shots let me know!

Vote and comment and stuffffffff if you want. Really appreciate it!!

~Kvrstvn