[ιce ѕĸaтιng]

[022]

[ιce ѕĸaтιng]

-
-
-

SOMEONE GIVE ME IDEAS PLEASE OR REQUEST THINGS. :~) Can you tell I don't have ideas? Also, have you checked out my book False Alarm that I'm writing right now? It's about Lynn. Wow, I hate myself for doing this self promotion. Okay, enjoy.

Fay's POV

"Babeee! I don't want to go!" I yelled in annoyance.

Lynn had asked me on a date and wanted to go ice skating with me. I seriously didn't want to. Ever since I fell as a kid and broke my leg I didn't want to ice skate ever again.

"Babe, nothing is going to happen. I'm going to drag you over there, I swear!" Lynn said, playfully tugging at my leg. She pulled me off the couch and I fell on the ground.

"See, falling doesn't hurt that much." Lynn said, leaning forward a bit and raising her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. "Asshole."

"Come on! Please, do it for me!" Lynn gave me the puppy eyes and she knew I couldn't say no to her.

I groaned. "Okaaayy! Fine!"

I got up and walked upstairs to change. I put on a black shirt which I think was Lynn's, a black pair of jeans and white shoes. I ran my hands through my hair in an attempt to make it look good with no success.

I groaned in frustration. I really didn't want to go out like this but I would do anything for Lynn because she would do the same for me.

I felt arms wrap around me from behind and a head was placed on my shoulder.

"You look good, babe. Don't worry." Lynn said, placing a little kiss on my shoulder.

"Thanks." I turned around and wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her closer to me and pecking her lips.

"Let's go!" Lynn yelled happily. She pulled me downstairs and ran with me to the car. She was so excited. It's been a long time since she had done this.

Time skip.

I stepped onto the ice only to immediately lose my balance and grab Lynn's arm. She almost fell but managed to not do that.

"Hold the sides next time or we're both gonna be laying on the ground." Lynn said, laughing a little.

I stuck my tongue out at her and she did the same. She started skating a little and pulled me with her.

"Just look at my feet and try it." Lynn turned around, going backwards and held my hands.

I started moving my feet like she did and after almost fifteen minutes I was skating around the whole place. I didn't need to be careful not to hit anyone because Lynn and I were the only ones  there.

"Hey, Lynn! Look!" I yelled.

I started speeding up and tried to ice skate on one foot. Luckily I didn't fall.

Lynn wrapped her arms around me from behind but leaned forward to much. I yelped as I fell on the ice with Lynn on top of me.

Lynn giggled and kissed me. I kissed back but pushed her away because I felt my back getting wet from the ice.

"Lynn! I'm getting wet! Get off me!"

Lynn got up and laughed, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Get your mind out if the gutter."

"I know you want me." she whispered.

I slapped her shoulder. "Stop."

Lynn smiled at me goofily and slapped my ass, making me yell.

"Race you."

.
.
.

Hope you guys liked this! If you have any requests you can send them to me.

Vote and comment and stuff if you want! I love you!

~Kvrstvn