[тнe вlacĸ roѕe]

[064]

[тнe вlacĸ roѕe]

-
-
-

Lynn

When I woke up that day, I wasn't in my own room in my own house. I was laying in a warm but unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar room. There was a note next to the bed on the nightstand.

Good morning. When you wake up I'm probably gone because I had to go to work. I would like to do this again. Meet me at The Black Rose tonight.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and pulled my clothes from yesterday on again. I took the note with me and went home to work on some music before I had to meet her again.

I was alone at home all day and got some good work done. Then, it was time to go to The Black Rose. I googled it and it was apparently a cozy bar in the center of the city which was weird because I knew the city like the back of my hand but had never heard of this place.

When I arrived, an eery vibe was radiating from the place. The inside was indeed cozy and music was softly playing in the background.

There were a few tables and a small bar. Nobody was behind it and the only person in sight was a guy passed out at said bar.

A piece of paper laid under his head.

Someone was nasty.

I chuckled and looked around the bar again. I was't feeling like drinking or smoking at all which was rare. I just wanted to find her.

There were a few doors that were all locked so I went into a hallway and took the stairs down to what seemed to be the fire exit. Maybe she was outside.

I opened the door only to end up back at the entrance of the bar. The door slammed close behind me which made me jump and look around, wide-eyed.

This definitely wasn't normal. I decided to ignore that for now and walked back into the bar.

The guy who was passed out at the bar was now gone but the piece of paper remained on the counter. But now it read something different.

Was I the only one?

I frowned this time and went back to the door that led to the fire exit. I didn't go through it that time but turned around again and looked around the corner to the bar.

There were two women. One was turned wih her back to me so I couldn't see her fave and the other was... her.

I was content that I finally found her so I walked up to her, smirking already. I didn't notice that she didn't look so happy as she was speaking to the other woman.

I neared them and the other woman turned around, finally revealing her face to me. She took her black hood off and just stared at me.

I stared back. No, this couldn't be happening.

I looked back at her. She was shaking her head and looking at me with an unreadable expression.

The next thing I knew, a stinging pain entered my right cheek. My hand rubbed it as my wife yelled at me and she just watched.

I couldn't comprehend anything she was saying so I just looked at her.

When I didn't react to her swearing towards me, she turned around, said thank you to her and stormed out of the bar.

It was silent for a few seconds before the door to the bar opened again and a wedding ring came flying towards my face.

It fell on the ground and I stared at it. When I looked back up, I met her eyes.

"Someone was nasty. Tell me, was I the only one you cheated with?"

I couldn't find my words so she smiled at me. Not a genuine smile, an evil smile.

"You deserve this." she said before she walked past me, bumping into my shoulder with her's and disappeared out of my life forever just like my wife did.

I grabbed the wedding ring and looked around the bar. There were a lot of people. They were all staring at me like I was some kind of monster.

But I was for what I had done.

I ignored the stares and sat down at the bar. Signaling at the bartender to give me a drink.

I looked at my hands on the counter. The pieces of paper were there.

Someone was nasty.

Was I the only one?

There were others that I hadn't seen yet.

Why did you do this?

Was I not enough for you?

Nasty, nasty, nasty.

I grabbed the pieces of paper and threw them away behind me.

I got the wedding ring out of my pocket and put that on the counter where the agonizing words used to be.

I played around with it until my drink came and chugged that down fairly quickly.

I ordered another one and another one. I couldn't stop but I didn't want to.

I could feel myself spiraling into a deep hole that would require a lot of strength and power to get out of. But I didn't care anymore.

I looked up at the bartender only to find him gone. The bar was empty again too.

I turned around on my chair and my eyes widened for the second time that evening as I looked at the disturbing monster in front of me.

She was standing there. But she wasn't her anymore.

-
-
-

Hey guys. It's been a while again but here is another one shot. I hope you liked it. It was a lil strange I guess and maybe confusing but meh. I'm sure you understand this for the most part.

Thank you for reading, voting and all that shit.

I love you gays and not gays and half gays and other things.

~Kvrstvn