[jυмpѕυιт/nιco and тнe nιnerѕ]

[012]

[jυмpѕυιт/nιco and тнe nιnerѕ]

-
-
-

Lynn

I woke up. My clothes were drenched and my head hurt. What happened?

I got up and looked around. There were mountains all around me.

Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me.

The words echoed in my head. Why? What did this mean?

I can't believe how much I hate
Pressures of a new place roll my way

I wanted to go home. I didn't belong in this place. This was to much of a change.

Spirits in my room, friend or foe?

I started walking. It was like a song that I didn't know was playing in my head. I walked to the beat. I looked up and saw people up on the mountains. They had shirts and jackets on with yellow lines just like me. They were staring at me. What did they want?

Felt it in my youth, feel it when I'm old
Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me
Dusting of my...

I looked at what I was wearing. I never remembered putting this on. It was a jacket with yellow lines on it. I didn't even have this in my closet.

I can't believe how much I hate
Pressures of a new place roll my way
Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me
Jumpsuit, jumpsuit cover me

The song continued playing and I continued walking. I didn't know what this all meant but I couldn't control my body anymore.

I stood still. There was a person on a horse. They had a long red cape.

I'll be right there
But you'll have to grab my throat and lift me in the air
If you need anyone, I'll stop my plans
But you'll have to tie me down and then break both my hands
If you need anyone, I'll be right there
But you'll have to grab my throat and lift me in the air
If you need anyone
If you need anyone
If you need anyone

My body stood stil and sang the words as I closed my eyes. I felt hands on my neck which left quickly again.

I opened my eyes and saw that the people on the mountains threw yellow petals down to where I was standing.

I can't believe how much I hate
Pressures of a new place roll my way
Jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me
Oh, jumpsuit, jumpsuit, cover me, oh

I suddenly felt the need to yell the words that popped up in my head, so I did. The petals and the yelling seemed to scare the person on the horse a little but my body took off and ran away. I was still yelling the words and I couldn't stop.

The person on the horse was following me.

Suddenly my body gave up and I fell down in the water. That was it. I was gone.

Who was the person on the horse?
Who were the people on the mountains? Where they Nico And The Niners?
Where was my jumpsuit to cover me?

.
.
.

Hey guys. If this didn't make any sense than that's okay cause it's not supposed to and I don't even know what I write sometimes so yeah. This is based a little on twenty one pilots their new songs. Some people already have theories that the people on the mountains are Nico And The Niners and stuff. I really think it's cool when artists make a song with a music video and out a meaning in it for the fans to find out.

~Kvrstvn