[redrυм]

[008]

[redrυм]
-
-
-

Lynns POV

I've been best friends with Y/N for a while now. Everytime I see her I instantly smile. She's so amazing. The only thing that bothers me is her boyfriend. He's always with her and I hate it. She's mine and only mine.

He had to disappear. I was going to make sure that he never saw daylight again after today. How dare he steal Y/N from me.

He made a mistake by walking around town alone at night. I was sure he was going to regret everything in a minute.

I knew where he lived and which route he took to go home. He always took a shortcut through an alleyway.

The second he walked into the alleyway, I pulled my knife out of the pocket of my leather jacket. I walked up behind him, fastening my pace so I could catch up to him.

He heard that someone was walking behind him and turned around. I took the chance to stab him right in his stomach.

He gasped and grasped my shoulders as he fell to his knees. I pulled the knife out of him, letting him bleed out on the floor.

I smiled as I wiped his blood off the knife. I knelt down next to him and watched as he slowly bled out.

"L-Lynd-dsey. I-I h-h-hat-te y-you." he managed to get out.

He put his head on the ground and took his last breath.

"Goodbye. I won't miss you."

I dumped his body in a dumpster the alleyway. I didn't care about him anymore. There weren't any fingerprints on him and nobody knew I killed him. There was no way the police could figure out who killed him.

I went home and put the knife in a secret place I had in my house. Nobody would ever be able to find it. I guess I was the perfect killer.

Now I just needed to wait until Y/N found out about her boyfriend. I knew Y/N had feelings for him and she was surely going to cry when she head the news but I couldn't wait for her to be mine.

Suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lynds. I was just calling to ask if you know where James is? He's not answering his phone and he promised he'd call me when he got home." Y/N said.

"He probably just fell asleep or something. Don't worry about it."

"Yeah, probably. It's just that I feel like something bad happened. He usually never falls asleep and always calls me."

"It's okay Y/N. Call him in the morning or go over to his house or something. He'll be fine"

"Okay. I know you don't like James and all but thanks for helping me anyways. Thanks for being such a good friend, Lynds."

"It's okay. Now, go to sleep. It's late. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, okay. See you tomorrow. Love you. Bye."

"Love you too. Bye."

If she only knew that I loved her more than a friend. I put my phone on my nightstand and put on my pajamas before going to bed.

The next day.

Y/N: Hey Lynds! Can you come over today?

I just woke up to a text from Y/N.

Me: Good morning to you too but yeah, I can.

Y/N: It's already noon, sleepyhead.

Me: Ow. Well, okay. Lol. I'll come over in a few.