[ѕpooĸy ѕcary ѕĸeleтonѕ]

[033]

[ѕpooĸy ѕcary ѕĸeleтonѕ]

-
-
-

This is like 2000 words so brace yourselves.

Lynn's POV

It was Halloween and I had to go going trick or treating with my 14 year old sister, Rachel and a friend from school, Amber.

I changed school in the middle of the year because I had some problems in my other school. Amber was assigned as my 'buddy' so that meant she had to show me around the school and help me if I had any questions.

She was the most popular girl in the school and had a group of other popular bitches running after her. I was the total opposite of her and she was the only one who didn't seem to care about that.

She acted like she was interested in her followers' conversations but I saw through that and knew she wasn't.

She was supposed to go to a Halloween party with her friends and her boyfriend but she didn't really want to because she found out her boyfriend was cheating so I told her she could come with me and Rachel to go trick or treating. She almost immediately accepted and gave me her signature smile, making my heart beat faster and grin back at her widely.

Amber and I were both dressed as people from The Purge and we looked pretty terrifying to be honest.

Rachel wasn't scared of us at all. She was a 14 year old but still. She had told us she watched The Purge with a friend when they were home alone and that she didn't scream once, which I still don't believe to this day.

Mom had pushed Rachel to trick or treating with us for once because she never left the house and was on Instagram all the time to run her many fanaccounts for different people. (A/N: Same.)

Rachel was dressed as Alex from Supergirl because she was a huge fan of the TV series and she really wanted be like Alex in real life. It was crazy how big of a Sanvers shipper she was.

Rachel was trailing behind Amber and I, on her phone. We didn't really pay much attention to her because we knew she would do this the whole time we were outside.

We reached the first house of our street. There lived a nice woman named Evelyn Stanton. She apparently lived here her whole life which was 74 years and she wasn't planning on moving out. She wasn't the typical crazy cat lady but she did have three cats named Maple, Milkshake and Monkey. Don't ask me why she chose those names.

Rachel finally put her phone down and ran to Evelyn's door like a little kid who was way to excited and knocked softly.

"Oh hello Rachel. I'm glad to see you. You're here for candies, aren't you?" Evelyn sweetly asked. Rachel sweetly smiled and nodded at her.

Mrs. Stanton slowly turned around and shuffled back into her house, coming back to her door with a pack of gummybears, dropping it in the pumpkin Rachel was holding.

We went to each house in the street and even to a few people we knew that lived in a few streets further and than we were going home.

Rachel was this time walking in front of us, blasting music in her headphones that she previously had hanging around her neck but were now on her head. The music was so loud that I could hear it from a few meters behind her.

"She's ruining her ears." I said, breaking the comfortable silence that surrounded Amber and I.

"Like you don't do the same thing every day." Amber scoffed which turned into a laugh.