[ѕнe]

[020]

[ѕнe]

-
-
-

This book is #2 in 'lynngunn'

I'm famous.

She was always sitting in the same place. Everyday she sat on the stairs that lead to a skatepark. There weren't many people who skated here so the skatepark was practically abandoned.

The only person you even really saw was her. It didn't seem like anyone else paid attention to her or even looked at her but I did.

I saw her everyday when I got of the bus after school. I always wondered why she was there. Did she even go to school or was she just sitting there, wasting her time?

Most of the time she had her headphones on and was listening to music.

I tried my best not to look at her but something about her intrigued me. I couldn't deny was attractive but that was not the reason I wanted to know her so badly.

I got off the bus again. School ended a while ago but I had detention so I had to stay longer. I didn't even do anything wrong. Uhh! Stupid teachers. The bus was empty so this time I was the only one who got off.

I started walking and looked at the stairs of the skatepark to see if the girl was there like I always did.

This time she was looking up at me to. I quickly adverted my gaze and pretended to look at something on my phone.

I still felt her eyes on the back of my head as I walked past on the other side of the street.

I quickly put my earphones in my ears and started walking home.

The next day I had detention again since the teacher gave me a full week detention. I hated that woman so much.

I got off the bus again and I was the only one once again.

I looked up at the stairs again. The girl was there. Only now she wasn't wearing her headphones. She was leaning against the wall and she looked very tired.

I saw a tears run down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away and held her head in her hands, leaning forward a bit.

I looked around and saw nobody on the streets. It usually wasn't that calm here.

I couldn't just leave the girl here. She was crying. Maybe something really bad happened and she needed someone who wanted to listen to her. I would feel incredibly guilty if I just walked away now.

I sighed as I crossed the street. The girl heard my footsteps and looked up. She quickly wiped away more of her tears.

"Hey." I softly spoke, carefully sitting down next to her. She was even more pretty up close. Fuck. Stop thinking that. She's crying!

"Hi." she said, barely audible.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She shrugged, stuffing her hands in her pockets. "Nothing."

I frowned, looking down at my hands in my lap. "You're crying for nothing?"

The girl sighed. "No."

I looked back at her again. "What's wrong than? You can tell me."

"But you're a stranger. I don't know you." she mumbled. She was holding back other tears.

"Maybe it's better to tell a stranger than someone you know."

She sighed again and looked up at the sky. I watched her eyes. They were shining because of the light. They were a pretty hazel. I noticed that her blonde hair looked really soft. I wanted to run my hands through it but not in a creepy way.

"It's just...My mom..she..she got in a car crash today....and..she's in a coma." the girl said, started to cry again.

I wanted to pull her in my arms and hug her so that's exactly what I did. She seemed to flinch away a little but eventually let me hug her. She put her head on my shoulder and I felt her let out a sigh.

"Thank you."

"It's no problem. I see you sitting here everyday and I couldn't leave you here, just crying."

The girl giggled a little. I was happy that I made her laugh. We pulled away from the hug and smiled at each other.

"I'm Lyndsey or Lynn. Whatever you want to call me." she said, holding up her hand.

I laughed and shook it. "I'm Emery or...Em I guess."

Lynn smiled. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

.
.
.

Hey guys. I'm back from Great Britain and now I can start publishing again. I really missed this. :)

I also came out to my parents. They were okay with it but it's kind of awkward.

I decided it's time that I give you guys my username on instagram so that you can get to know me a little more or something idk.

PVRIS fanaccount: you_took_my_broccoli_away

Vote and comment if you want! I love you guys!

I also need ideas. Help.

~Kvrstvn