[тнe нangιng тree 2]

[055]

[тнe нangιng тree 2]

-
-
-

Before you start reading this, I know that this is a really dark one shot and I swear I'm not crazy but I just felt like writing something out of place and creepy so here's how that worked out. It's probably also the weird shit that's in my head. But the main reason why I probably wrote this is because I'm obsessed with Bury A Friend by Billie Eilish and I'm in a creepy mood.

You probably won't but enjoy.

------------------------------------------

Warning: Suicide

Gwen

I sat in the hanging tree, waiting. I heard some footsteps behind me and immediately knew who it was.

"Lynn, you came."

"Yes but what are you doing here?" she asked me, looking up at me the hanging tree.

"It's called a hanging tree for a reason, moron."

Lynn's expression stayed the same. She showed no emotion. "I know that. So, are you finally going to do it?"

I looked away from her and looked at the clouds above me instead. "Of course. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't going to do it yet."

"Why did you ask me to come then?"

I looked back down at her. "Because I know you want to do it too. It'll be better if we both go."

Lynn shrugged. "I guess so."

I gestured for her to climb the tree and she did. She sat down next to me and grabbed my hand, rope in her other hand.

"Are you scared?" I asked her.

She turned to me and nodded. "I'm terrified." she said, her expression still not changing.

I smiled at her. "It's time to take those out so we can finally talk normally and not through telepathy." I pointed at the thin threads that bound her lips together so she couldn't speak.

Lynn nodded, her black eyes following my hands as I reached up to her face to pull out the threads.

"There you go. You're back to normal again."

Lynn smiled for the first time in 16 years. "Thank you."

I smiled back at her, grabbing the rope she was holding and tied it to the tree next to mine, making a noose.

"Can we do it together?" she asked me as she frowned.

I grabbed her hand again and nodded. We both put the nooses around our necks.

"Ready?" I asked.

Lynn nodded and looked at me.

"One, two, three, be free." I said.

I pushed Lynn off the branch we were sitting on, causing the noose to break her neck. Her body hung loosely from the tree.

I removed the noose from my neck and climbed down the tree.

"Goodbye, Lynn. You were as naive as all the other to think that we were going to do this together." I smiled evilly.

Another girl walked by the cemetery and I smiled.

Time for my next victim.

------------------------------------------

Told you it was going to be creepy. Sorry.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting! I really appreciate it.

I love you gays and not gays and half gays and other things.

~Kvrstvn