[мeѕcal, cιgareттeѕ and вυттѕ]

[002]

[мeѕcal, cιgareттeѕ and вυттѕ]

-
-
-

"Watch out!" Lynn yelled as she jumped into the pool. We were currently at my house. Brian, Alex and Lynn came over to swim in my pool because the weather was really hot.

Brian and Alex jumped to the side of the pool as Lynn fell into the water.

She came up again and I could feel my heart beat faster. She looked so amazing.

"Hey Ky! Stop staring and get in here." Brian yelled.

I blushed and shook my head. "Nah, I'm just gonna hang out here."

"Ah come on! It's so hot!" Lynn yelled.

"Nah, I'm good here."

"Awww come on!" Lynn laughed. She got out of the pool and picked me up, throwing me over her shoulder. I struggled and slightly pushed her back.

Lynn giggled a little and threw me in the pool with all my clothes on, jumping after me.

I came up again and gasped for air. I shot Lynn an angry glare and hit her shoulder, splashing her with some water.

"I fucking hate you, Lynn." I muttered under my breath.

"What did you just say?" Lynn said, raising her eyebrow and running a hand through her wet hair.

"I said I fucking hate you."

"Oh? So that's how we're gonna play it?" Lynn said, swimming over to me.

I backed away from her as fast as I could and got out of the pool before she could do anything. I took off all my clothes off except for my underwear and bra of course.

I jumped back into the pool and started splashing Lynn. She covered her eyes and screamed.

"Fuck!" she yelled. She quickly swam to me and pushed me under the water, hugging my waist. She quickly pushed me back up, not wanting to drown me.

We messed around like that for a while until Brian and Alex decided to leave. The sun was already going down and their parents told them to go home. They said bye and then left.

Lynn and I were just floating on the water and talking about life. Lynn eventually got out of the water and took a sip of her glass with Mezcal. She wiped her mouth and couched a little. She lighted a cigarette.

"You need to stop drinking and smoking, Lynn. It's bad for you." I said.

"I guess I'm gonna die quicker than everyone else." Lynn shrugged.

"Lynn, I'm serious."

Lynn sighed. "I know but it's hard."

"I understand but can you please try?"

Lynn looked at the bottle of Mezcal and her cigarette, holding them up. "After these?"

"After those." I laughed.

"Come here." I said.

"Why?"

"I want a hug."

Lynn chuckled and slowly slid back into the water. She swam over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around her waist.

"I'm really glad I have you K."

"I'm really glad I have you too."

Lynn pulled away from the hug and held my face in her hands.

"I have to confess something."

I nodded for her to go on.

"You're really hot, right now. All wet and stuff." Lynn tried to keep a straight face but she immediately failed. I started laughing too and punched her shoulder.

"No, but I'm serious." Lynn said. She took my face, making me to look at her. Before I knew it, she was kissing me. I kissed back immediately.

Lynn pulled away and looking into my eyes. "I love you K. I always have."

I smiled. "I love you too Lynn."

Lynn giggled and snuggled her head in the crook of my neck.

I placed my hand on her jaw and lifted up her head, kissing her again.

She softly kissed back and I felt her hand travel down to my waist and then she squeezed my butt.

I pulled away and slapped her arm. "Don't do that!"

Lynn snorted and started laughing. When she calmed down she smiled and squeezed my butt again.

"Fuck! Stop." I yelled.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop. I promise."

I smiled at her and out my forehead against hers.

"I love your butt." she said, smirking at me goofily. I sighed.

"I love your butt too."