[gιve мe yoυr ғυcĸιng мoney]

[011]

[gιve мe yoυr ғυcĸιng мoney]

-
-
-

I woke up in the middle of the night from hearing some sounds downstairs.

I looked behind me and saw that my girlfriend, Lyndsey, wasn't in our bed. She had probably gone down to drink or eat something. She rarely did his but when she did she would be down there for a while. I didn't know what always possessed her to go eat everything in the middle of the night but it was funny for sure.

I waited for Lynn until she came up the stairs again but she didn't. Was she kidnapped or something? What if something happened to her.

I quickly got up and took a book that was laying on the desk in the room. I quietly creeped down the stairs.

I walked to the kitchen but saw nothing so I turned back to the living room. There was Lyndsey standing behind me. I screamed and hit her with the book. She yelled.

"Fuck, Lyndsey! You scared me!" I yelled, slapping Lynns arm.

"Sorryyyyyyy." she pouted and pulled me into her arms. "I couldn't sleep so I came downstairs."

"You came downstairs to eat?"

Lynn smiled goofily and giggled. "Naaaahhh."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Why did you have a book anyway?" she asked, looking confused.

"I thought someone like kidnapped you or something or that there was a thief."

Lynn laughed. She held her hands up like a gun and pointed it at me. "Give me your fucking money!"

I rolled my eyes and punched her shoulder. "I'm gonna go back to sleep. Are you coming?" I asked.

"Yep. I'll be up in a sec." Lynn said. I pecked her lips and went back upstairs.

After a while Lynn came up the stairs quietly. I smirked as I pretended to sleep. She got into the bed. I turned around and nuzzled more into Lynn as she wrapped her arms around me again.

I slowly lifted my head up a little and ten started yelling. Lynn did a little jump and fell on the ground on her ass.

I quickly ran to flick the lights on so I could see Lynn. She was groaning as she laid on the ground.

"You're not that tough for an MMA fighter." I said as I went to sit on Lynns stomach.

"I kick people in the face. I don't get jumpscared when I'm trying to sleep." she mumbled.

"You weren't sleeping. You were just eating all the things that are in the house."

"I didn't eat the cat and coach told me that for some reason it's good to eat at night. I have no idea why but I trust that crazy bastard so fuck it. I just do it."

"Lynn, I hate to break it to you but that's not true at all. I think you need a better coach. Wasn't he in prison for a while?" I asked Lynn. I was still sitting on her stomach and started bouncing up and down to annoy her.

She groaned. "Yeah, I think he was. I should find someone else." Lynn swiftly pushed me off of her stomach and got up, lifting me up in the air and throwing me over her shoulder. She spun me around as I punched her back slightly.

"Lynn, put me down, please."

"What do I get if I put you down?" Lynn asked.

"What do you want?" I asked. Lynn put me down and I immediately saw a smirk on her face.

"I could think of a lot of things." she winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and punched her shoulder, which made her not budge even a little. "You only get a kiss, you dirty minded asshole."

Lynn laughed as I kissed her. She kissed me back passionately and smiled when she pulled away.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, Lynn."

Suddenly we heard some noise come from downstairs again. We stayed silent and listened for a while but it stayed silent this time.

I looked at Lynn and saw her look at the door with a frown.

"Could that have been the cat?" I whispered. Lynn shook her head and pointed at the ground where our lovely little kitten was rolling.

"And you told me I watch to many movies." I said. Lynn smiled a little but then slowly walked over to the door and looked through the keyhole.

"There's nothing. Maybe it was just something outside. I'll go check." she said.

"Please, be careful. I'm going with you."

I quickly grabbed the book that I hit Lynn with and walked after Lynn.

She was already at the bottom of the stairs and was looking around.

A bright light shone from the kitchen. It looked like a flashlight.

Lynn walked towards the kitchen with me right behind her. There was a guy standing with his back to us. He was searching a drawer.

Lynn slowly walked forwards and tapped the persons shoulder.

"Excuse me, could you please leave?" she said before sending a punch right into his face. The guy fell down and didn't move anymore. Lynn checked his pulse.

"He's still breathing." she said. She checked the whole house while I called the police. Hey came really fast and put the guy in their car, driving him to jail.

"Wow. That was an adventure." Lynn said.

"It sure was." I laughed and hugged Lynn. "Thanks for being my knight in shining armor."