[нalloween]

[028]

[нalloween]

-
-
-

Clementine

"Babe, why are we shopping for Halloween so early?" Lyndsey whined.

I stopped the shopping cart can turned around to face her. "Stop whining! Halloween is the most amazing day of the year."

Lynn scoffed. "It's also the day where you try to scare me a million times but it never works."

I rolled my eyes. "Remember when I got into the fridge and scared you when you opened it? You screamed. I think you were pretty afraid that time."

Lynn rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. You got me that time. It was only once though!"

I raised my eyebrows. "And than there was that one time where you got your 'new computer' but I was in the package and scared you when you opened it."

Lyndsey grabbed the shopping cart and quickly pushed it into another isle.

I ran after her and stopped her by grabbing her arm. "And that time where you were watching a movie and I was hiding behind the couch and scared you. You threw your phone across the room and you had to get a new one because it broke."

"Okay, okay! I get scared easily! Is that a problem?" Lyndsey yelled.

I shrugged. "Not at all. It's good 'cause it's funny."

"For you it is. For me it isn't." Lyndsey laughed.

"Well, you gonna be more scared than last year. Believe me."

Lynn rolled her eyes and groaned. Her face suddenly lit up. "You look around for costumes. I still need to get something. I'll be right back." Lynn said.

I frowned. Okay?

I looked around for a few minutes until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and screamed.

Lyndsey took her mask of and laughed. "I'm not the only one who gets scare easily!" she yelled.

"You bitch!"

I was so going to get her back.

.
.
.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this one shot! If you did make sure to vote and comment if you want.

I always ask this but if you have any request, make sure to let me know.

Love you guys!

~Kvrstvn