[ѕтone cold

[061]

[ѕтone cold]

-
-
-

Lynn

The Lake Of Memories. A lake where you could forget every memory you wanted to forget. Just write it on a rock and throw it in the water and the memory will slowly leave a black gaping hole in your mind.

I sat at the side of the lake with a rock in my hand. My memory was already written on it and I was ready to forget. Or not really.

But I was also scared.

I did want to get rid of the memory but I also wanted to keep it. It did learn me a good lesson after all.

It learned me that you can't expect people to love you when they don't.

But it hurt and it almost hurt so much that I almost couldn't keep the rock in my hands.

My arm was aching to throw it as far as I could and watch it plummeted into the water.

And then finally. The rock was gone.

I threw it and the memory was gone.

I still remembered that day. I didn't remember what the memory was I threw away but now I'm sitting here with a rock in my hand.

My childhood writing on it.

I tried to keep my eyes away from it and keep forgetting but maybe it was time to remember and let go.

I took a deep breath and looked down, reading the few sentences on the rock a few times.

As I looked away from the rock again the hole in my mind was filled up again with things I'd probably regret remembering in a few days.

------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading, voting and commenting! I really appreciate it!

I love you gays and not gays and half gays and other things.

~Kvrstvn