[вroccolι]

[вroccolι]

[039]

-
-
-

Ok, so this a crazy and stupid one.
.
.
.
Lynn's POV

I decided to take a walk outside since the weather is pretty sunny today.

I locked my door and began walking down the street, looking at the ground.

I bumped into someone which made me look up.

"Oh, I'm so sor-" I stopped talking once I saw who or what I bumped into.

It was a broccoli.

"Look where you're going!" the broccoli yelled at me before walking away.

I stared at its back until it rounded a  corner.

Rubbing my eyes, I walked further. Did I really just see a broccoli?

I walked to the center of town where all the shops where.

Brian had texted me that he was bored so he asked if I wanted to go shopping with him for Alex' birthday which was coming up.

I walked around the corner but stopped in my tracks when I saw there were hundreds of broccoli's walking around.

What the fuck was going on?

I quickly walked to the place where I had to meet Brian.

"Brian! What the fuck is going on?"

Brian turned around and looked at me strangely. "What?"

"Why are there so many broccoli's walking around here?"

"What? Broccoli's? Lynn, those are carrots. What are you talking about?"

I stared at Brian with my mouth wide open. "What the hell? You see carrots? Why do I see broccoli's?"

"Lynn, I think it's because you threw a piece of broccoli in the crowd at the concert yesterday. You're probably just tired and need to sleep."

"Yeah, that's probably it." I mumbled.

Brian pulled me in a store and started showing me potential presents for Alex.

I didn't listen to what he said or paid attention to him but just looked at the broccoli's.

I was kind of hungry and wanted to eat them.
.
.
.

Hey guys. Two-Faced_Tragedy came up with this idea so yeah. She's pretty weird. Haha lol. I'm kidding.

~Kvrstvn