[weddιng craѕнer]

[052]

[weddιng craѕнer]

-
-
-

Maxine

I looked in the mirror and almost didn't recognize myself. The makeup on my face didn't look right and the long white dress didn't exactly seem to fit my body that well.

I hated this. That's the only word I could think of. Hate.

My sister tugged at the strings on the back of the dress and made sure that it was tightened around my body.

I smiled sadly at her and she returned the sad smile. I turned around and almost collapsed into her arms.

"I'm so sorry, Max. I wish it didn't have to be like this." she mumbled into my shoulder.

I nodded my head. "I don't love him. I love her."

My sister pulled away from the hug. "I know. I'm sorry."

I closed my eyes, trying not to cry and ruin my makeup. "Let's get this over with."

I grabbed the bouquet of flowers and walked out the door.

My sister followed me through several halfways before we both stopped in front of a bigger door where my dad was waiting.

"Honey, you look beautiful." he said, smiling.

I ignored him and hugged my sister one last time. She went through the door, leaving me and my dad alone.

His smile had turned bitter. He held out his arm and I hesitantly took it.

The doors opened and I was met by my whole family who was waiting for me to get married.

My cousins were at the back with their significant others and so where my friends. My mom, my brother and my sister were all sitting at the front where my soon-to-be husband was standing at the altar.

He smiled at me but I gave him a dark look and looked down at my feet.

My dad and I started walking to the front and I just concentrated on not tripping with my heels on.

It was just now starting to sink in that my parents were forcing me to marry a wealthy guy that I didn't even know, all because I was gay.

We reached the front and my dad left my side but not before kissing my cheek and giving me a hug.

I didn't hug back.

I stood in front of Adam. Now that I knew I was going to marry him, he looked even more like a complete and utter dickhead.

The priest started to give his speech and he soon reached the part where he had to ask a question to our family and friends.

"If anyone can show just because why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." the priest said.

I closed my eyes, hoping that someone was going to say anything.

But nobody did.

"Okay, so with that said, we can move on t-"

The priest was cut off by yells and loud sounds that came form outside.

The door soon opened and in came...Lyndsey.

My heart skipped a beat the moment I saw her. She had a black suit on and she looked more beautiful than ever.

"I object!" she yelled, clearly trying to catch her breath.

Adam groaned beside me. "What does she want now?"

I glared at him. "Shut the fuck up, Adam."

The priest looked a little shocked but nodded for her to go on.

"I object because I don't want her to marry that asswipe." Lynn said, slowly taking a few steps in my direction.

"I don't want her to marry him because I am in love with her and she is in love with me."

I couldn't help but smile as Lynn said that.

"Is this true?" the priest asked me.

I looked at my parents. They seemed furious but I didn't care. They brought this upon themselves.

I nodded my head. "Yes, it's true. I don't want to marry Adam. My parents forced me because they know I'm in love with a girl."

The priest sighed and closed the book he was holding. "Well, that says enough. This wedding isn't happening."

There were only two people who gasped in the room. My parents.

Adam's family didn't know what was happpening and just all stayed quiet.

My family and friends jumped up from their seats and started cheering, except for my parents.

I dropped the bouquet of flowers I was holding and began to walk towards Lynn.

She did the same and when we were close enough, she grabbed my face and kissed me with all the passion she had in her.

When she pulled away, she got on her knee and pulled out a little box. When she opened it, I saw what was in it.

A beautiful black ring.

"Maxine, will you please marry me and be gay with me for the rest of our lives?" she asked.

I immediately nodded my head and let the tears I had been holding in flow.

Lynn put the ring on my finger and kissed me again as the crowd started to cheer louder.

From the corner of my eye I could see the priest coming our way.

The first thing he did was give us both a hug. "I'm so proud of you two. I hope you live a happy life together. Let me know if you wanna marry here, I'll be happy to have you here." he said.

Lynn and I both nodded at him and he walked away.

Lynn smirked at me.

"Oh no. What are you gonna do?"

She smiled as she quickly picked me up bridal style and carried me outside.

She put me in the car that was supposed to be for Adam and me and got in herself.

She turned the key and the engine roared to life.

"Where do you wanna go?" she asked.

I shrugged. Wherever you wanna go."

Lynn smiled at me and nodded, looking back in front of her.

She started driving and I looked into the mirror.

My family and friends were all outside, waving and still yelling at us.

We drove off into the sunset.

'Just Married' on our licence plate.

I got a happy ending after all.

------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this one shot!

There could be a few mistakes in this cause I don't know how weddings really work so yeah.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting. I highly appreciate it!

I love you gays and not gays and half gays and other things.

~Kvrstvn