[нoмeѕιcĸ]

[032]

[нoмeѕιcĸ]

-
-
-

First of all, thank you for 3000 reads!! I love you guys. Second of all, I hope you enjoy!!

Lynn's POV

I looked at the stars through one of the little windows in my spaceship. I was very bored as usual but today I felt like I could just throw myself out that very window.

When I became an astronaut I knew I had to be away from home for months or years at once but I expected it to be more interesting.

I did have someone to talk to because there were a few more people in the spaceship, but I didn't really know them or felt the need to get to know them so I was technically alone here. The most we had said to each other were good mornings and goodnights and sometimes made a little small talk.

There was one person that did want to talk to me and that was Andrea. She was sometimes a little annoying but I was sure I was annoying her equally with my lack of being social.

I spend most of my time just reading one of my books or drawing. If I had a lot of inspiration I would occasionally write lyrics for music. If I couldn't become an astronaut I always wanted to be in a band.

I knew I wasn't going to be an astronaut my whole life. My friends Brian, Alex and Justin had asked me several times to join their band because they needed a vocalist but I declined all those times. They said they would wait for me and I was sure they wouldn't break their promise.

I was really looking forward to going back home. I missed everyone.

Only one more week and I'll be back with my family and friends. I was never coming back here ever again. This wasn't for me at all.

I was going to start the band with Alex, Brian and Justin.

I already had a few ideas for the name of the band but there was one that really stood out to me.

PVRIS.

.
.
.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this one shot. I thought it was a cool idea to write about a homesick astronaut so here ya go.

Vote and comment if you want. If you have requests, make sure to let me know!

I love you guys!

~Kvrstvn