[нappy вιrтнday]

[041]

[нappy вιrтнday]

-
-
-

You quickly grabbed your phone and ran over to the couch, plopping down on it.

It was 11:55.

Lynn's birthday was tomorrow and you wanted to be the first one to wish her a happy birthday so you decided to wait until midnight.

You quickly typed the message you wanted to send and stared at the clock.

11:56

11:57

11:58

11:59

00:00

Your finger shot to the screen and pressed send immediately.

You stared at your screen, waiting for the little bubble to pop up, signaling that Lynn was typing.

You waited for a few minutes until it finally popped up.

Your leg bounced up and down as you waited for her reply.

Lynn: Thank you so much Y/N. Nobody ever stayed up until midnight to wish me a happy birthday. I really wish you were here with me on tour. I can't wait to see you again, babe. I love you. 🖤🖤

You squealed out of happiness and threw your hands up in the air.

You: I can't wait to see you either! Love you too. ❤️

You smiled as you headed to your bedroom.

Your phone made a noise and you picked it up. Lynn had send you a picture of her and the boys, eating cake.

You send her some laughing emojis back and turned off your phone.

Crawling into your bed, you turned off the light on the nightstand and shut your eyes.

You drifted off to sleep.

.
.
.

Hey guys. This was just something I thought about and here it is.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

I love you guys!

~Kvrstvn