[pιzza delιvery]

[001]

[pιzza delιvery]

-
-
-

"Quin, truth or dare?" Valentina asked me.

I was currently in my living room, playing Truth Or Dare with my best friend Angel and some of her other friends. I didn't really want to do this but Angel insisted that I'd hang out with her and her other friends.

To be honest, I just thought that her friends were total morons. There were these two girls Valentina and Anna who were the popular bitches, there was Derek who looked like a fuckboy and probably was one too, there was also Samuel or Sam for short. He was more of a nerd and I don't know how he could hang out with these people.

Than you had me. I wasn't like any of them. I was kind of just an ordinary girl. I have bright blue eyes and pitch black hair.

Most people didn't really like me that much. I didn't really know why but they just didn't. Except for Angel. She's been my best friends since we were in kindergarden. We're both 17 now.

"Uhm....Dare?"

Valentina smirked at the others.

"Quin, I dare you to ask the pizza guy his number when he brings out pizza."

Oh hell nah. I had really bad anxiety and I already didn't want to be here with Angel and her friends. I just wanted to be alone and sit in my room, reading a book.

"No, no no. I'm not doing that."

"Come on! It's not that hard. Just flirt with him a little and ask his number. It doesn't matter if he gives it or not." Derek said. I guess he wasn't that much of an asshole.

"It's okay, Quin. It'll be okay." Angel whispered. She knew about my anxiety.

I finally nodded, not finding any excuse so I wouldn't have to do it.

"What if it's a girl?" Valentina asked.

"She'll ask the girl her number. It doesnt matter. Maybe you'll get a girlfriend." Angel said. She knew I was gay as fuck.

"That would be so hot." Derek said. Okay, no. I take back my words. He is an asshole.

I weakly smiled at Angel. She bumped my shoulder with hers and laughed.

Suddenly the bell rang. Fuck. The pizza was here.

"Go open the door, babe." Derek said, winking. I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't call me fucking babe." I said.

I heard all of them gasp in surprise at my reaction except for Angel. She was laughing.

I walked to the door. Looking at Angel, I sighed. She nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

I opened the door.

"Hi, did you order a pizza?" a girl said. She had long blonde hair. The sides of her head were shaved and she had a nose ring. I was so mesmerized by the sight of her that I didn't realise I was staring.

"Quin!!" Angel whisper yelled.

I snapped back to reality and looked back at the girl.

"Uhm..yeah we did order a pizza." I said, stuttering a little.

The girl smiled warmly, handing me over the pizza.

Angel started to talk to the others to make them not stare at my awkwardness anymore. She was really a good friend.

"Uhm..my friends dared me to ask your phone number and you don't need to give your real number to me but they wanted me to ask it and I'm rambling and I'm going to stop talking now." I rambled.

The girl laughed. "It's okay. I'll give it to you."

"Your real p-phone n-number?" I stuttered.

The girl nodded while smiling. She took a little notepad and a pen and wrote her number down, handing the paper over to me once she was done.

I held the paper in my shaky hand and read over the numbers a few times. She actually gave me her number. A really beautiful girl gave me her fucking number.

"T-thanks."

"No problem. You can call me by the way. I didn't just give it to you because of the dare."

I started at the girl in shock. "Are you serious?"

She smiled again and nodded, running a hand through her hair. "Yep."

I smiled and looked down at the paper again.

"I have to go now though. The pizzas are getting cold." the girl laughed, shifting on her feet a little.

"Oh okay."

"I'll see you later. Call or text me." the girl smiled again and took a step back.

"Oh right, I'm Lyndsey but you can call me Lynn." the girl said before waving and walking away.

I closed the door and heard Angel squeal. I turned around and saw Valentina, Anna and Derek watching me with their mouths open.

I held the paper with Lyndseys phone number up and smirked. Angel ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"You're gonna get a girlfriend! I told you!" she yelled in my ear.

"Maybe I am."

That's when I realised I forgot to pay for the pizza. Fuck.

.
.
.
PLEASE READ!

So this was the first one shot in this book. What do you think? I'm just gonna publish when I get the ideas and when I want to publish them so don't expect that much updates. If you have any ideas for one shots, feel free to let me know! Don't forget to comment! It really keeps me motivated to see if some people are enjoying this or to see what they think of it. Thank you for reading!!

~Kvrstvn