[eхpecтaтιonѕ]

[057]

[eхpecтaтιonѕ]

-
-
-

Lynn belted out the last lyrics to What's Wrong and gave her guitar back to one of the crew members, giving him a quick nod before going back to her microphone.

"Brussels, what's up?!" she yelled.

The whole crowd erupted in screams of joy and happiness which made Lynn smile.

"I love you guys so much. The energy in here is so great." she said.

Another wave of screams went over the crowd as they all clapped.

"This next song means a lot to me and it's called Separate."

The crowd screamed one last time before going entirely silent as the song started.

Lynn sang her heart out through the first part of the song, totally losing herself in the music, forgetting about anything else.

The audience moved from left to right to the music, softly singing along.

Lynn suddenly stopped singing and frowned. The music went on but the voice was gone.

She had forgotten the lyrics.

Lynn looked around frantically and tried to search for the right time to start singing again but something was holding her back. She couldn't do it.

One person in the crowd immediately saw she was panicking and started loudly singing the lyrics for her.

Lynn's attention was caught by this person and she smiled at them.

Soon many others followed the first person, singing along to the song.

Lynn took a deep breath, trying to hold in her tears. What she was seeing was so beautiful it made her heart ache.

Then it was finally too much and she broke down. Tears ran down her cheeks and her hands flew up to her face, covering it.

The crowd started clapping, cheering, screaming I love you's and still all sang along so Lynn didn't have to.

Eventually the song was over and Lynn had calmed down. She had a whole room of people that got her back.

It was nice to know that her kind would always be on her side.

------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading, voting and commenting. I really appreciate it and I hope you liked this one shot.

I just went to a Hayley Kiyoko concert and that kind of inspired me for this one shot. She's didn't break down or anything but it was a really fun concert and very good. Best night of my life.

I love you gays and not gays and half gays and other things!

~Kvrstvn