[ѕeqυel тo anarcнy]

[051]

[ѕeqυel тo anarcнy]

-
-
-

Hey guys! This is the sequel to the last one shot so if you haven't read that one, go do that before you read this! I hope you enjoy.

------------------------------------------

Copycat

"Hey! Get the fuck up. It's time to eat." someone yelled outside of my cell.

I jolted awake and sat up as quickly as I could. "What the fuck are you yelling for?!" I yelled.

"What the fuck are you yelling for?" the guard said, smirking.

"Fuck you, Aiden!" I yelled, giving him the middle finger.

He laughed. "To you that will be Mr, Andrews, okay?" he said.

I stuck my tongue and out smiled.

"No but seriously, you have to go eat." Aiden said, unlocking my cell and stepping aside so I could get out.

He grabbed my arm and locked my cell again before he started dragging me to the cafeteria.

"Do I really have to go?" I muttered, giving Aiden my best puppy face.

He smiled but looked away from me. "Oh honey, that's not gonna work on me. I'm too gay for that." he said. I chuckled at his words.

Before the doors to the cafeteria were even opened, I could already hear loud yelling inside. There was a fight going on. I had only been here for two weeks and I already had the pleasure to see fifteen fights in the cafeteria. The guards never dared to stop the ones who were fighting because they found enjoyment in the fights and also didn't want to get their ass kicked themselves.

"Another fight?" Aiden mumbled to himself. I had get to known Aiden in the past two weeks and knew that he wasn't very fond of people fighting.

"It's okay, dude. Just watch. You get some entertainment." I said.

Aiden glanced at me. "I don't know how you can keep your cool like this when you're in prison."

I shrugged. "Maybe getting caught was worth it."

Aiden rolled his eyes. "Are you finally going to tell me what actually happened and not make up some stupid story. You know they won't let me look into your file, Copy."

I snorted. "I'll tell you soon. Have patience."

The doors to the cafeteria opened and we walked inside. Aiden let go of my arm and stood by the door, guarding it. He gestured to the kitchen and the food.

I gave him an annoyed look and he laughed. I turned around and walked over to the food, ignoring the fight that was stil going on right next to me.

"Hey! Copycat! Wanna help me beat up this bitch?" another inmate, who I think was called Butch, yelled at me.

I shrugged, looking uninterested. "Nah, I'm good."