[ι dιdn'т ĸnow]

[025]

[ι dιdn'т ĸnow]

-
-
-

She bullied her. She bullied her to the point that she wanted to end her life so desperately.

But it was okay because she didn't know the harm she was causing.

She was a stupid kid who made people's lives miserable just to be able to hear the laughs of other people. She wanted nothing but to be popular.

It wasn't until she witnessed her trying to kill herself that she realised what she had done.

She immediately tried to stop her. She felt insanely guilty and realised how much damage she had done to her.

She promised her she would never hurt her again as long as she didn't hurt herself.

-

"I will always keep you safe from now. I'm so sorry. I know just saying this is enough but please let me be your friend and apologize for everything I have done."

I thought about what she said and eventually nodded.

She smiled and pulled me into a hug. "Thank you for giving me another chance, Lyndsey. I'm sorry. I really care about you. I was stupid but I'm going to change for sure."

"It's okay. I forgive you."

.
.
.

This was a short one shot but I have already written the next few and those are longer.

Vote and comment if you want. You don't have to. :)

If you have any requests make sure to let me know! Love you guys!

~Kvrstvn