Chapter 4

Seth Rollins

Today

6:23 PM

DA: Hey! How's dinner going?

DA: I'm still waiting for my friend :(

SR: It's good.

SR: Dolph says hi :)

DA: Wait, really? You're lying. Did he really?

SR: Yeah, he did.

SR: Now Paige is saying she wants to meet you.

DA: Paige?! Why?

SR: Cause I was talking about you. She said you sounded cute.

DA: No she didn't.

DA: I'm not cute :(

SR: She thinks you are. I told her you wanted to be a wrestler.

DA: She thinks it's stupid, doesn't she?

SR: Not at all. She said she'd help you train.

SR: Well, when you come to the Performance Center, anyways.

DA: That is literally so cool. Tell her I can't wait.

DA: Oh, gotta go. My friend's here.

SR: Bye, Dean :)

Dean just managed to slip his phone into his pocket as Roman approached. "Hey." He said, smiling.

"Hey, Ambrose." Roman sat down across from him. "How was meeting Seth Rollins?" His eyes were teasing.

Dean crossed his arms. "It was great. He was super nice, like I said earlier. And he did sign my hat." He took it off, showing it to Roman. "Forgot to tell you."

Roman took the hat, grinning. "Dean: I look forward to seeing you take MY title. -Seth."

Dean sat up straighter. "Wait, does it really say that? I thought he just signed his name!" He snatched the hat back, eyes shining as he stared at the message.

His friend laughed. "You are so in love, Dean."

Dean looked up at him indignantly. "Am not! You're the one who's gay, anyways, why don't you go drool over him?"

Roman raised an eyebrow. "Defensive, much? Besides, you know I have a crush on Randy. Always have. Dean, when are you gonna accept that you're bi?"

Dean's chest tightened. "I'm not bi. Just because you don't have any LGBT+ friends-"

"Seriously?" Roman snapped, cutting him off. "You know what, I'm sorry I even brought it up. Can we just order some food?"

Dean looked down at the menu. "Yeah. Sorry." He murmured.

They were both silent for a few minutes as they leafed through the menus. Once they'd ordered, dean met his eyes with a sigh. "I really am sorry, Ro. That was a low blow."

Roma ran his fingers through his thick, long black hair. "Yeah, well, I shouldn't have put so much pressure on you. Don't stress about it."

"So...we're good?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. We're good." His friend replied. Dean smiled.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you're still enjoying. Question for you: does it seem...idk, weird if I respond to all my comments? I don't want anyone to feel like they're being ignoring, but also don't want to be overbearing. Thoughts? Lemme know. See ya!