Chapter 80

Seth won the match. What really infuriated Dean wasn't the fact that he'd won. It was the fact that, despite everything that had happened, he was still happy to see Seth win.

He took his last bite of ice cream and looked down at the empty tub with regret. "I feel like I'm gonna be sick." He admitted, blinking in an effort to rid himself of exhaustion.

Roman laughed, taking the dishes to the kitchen.

"I can't believe Seth won." Dean said, watching the referee hand Seth the title. He couldn't help but notice that Seth didn't look very happy. He hid it well, though.

"Yeah, me neither. Impressive match, huh?"

"For sure. Seth did that huge frog splash from the top rope, and that curb stomp, and he even did that superplex transition into the Falcon Arrow-" He broke off at Roman's expression. "What?" He asked defensively.

Roman shook his head. "Sorry, I just... I guess I didn't expect you to like Seth anymore."

Dean was silent for a moment. "I don't. But I can still appreciate his wrestling, can't I?"

Roman shrugged. "I guess so, yeah. Like I said, I just didn't expect it."

Dean nodded. He got up, untangling himself from the blankets. "I'm going to bed." He said, stretching.

"Okay." Roman replied.

Dean walked tiredly to his bedroom, picking up his phone off the sheets. His heart skipped a beat when he checked it. Two missed calls from Seth as well as a text. He opened it.

Seth Rollins

Sunday, April 3, 2016

7:46 PM

SR: I know I said I wouldn't contact you, but this is important. Please call me.

Dean looked at the text for a long time. Then he put his phone on the nightstand, crawled into bed, and turned off the light.