Chapter 149

They arrived at the Performance Center at 8 o'clock, walking in to a mostly empty training center.

Matt greeted them. "Hunter's in the office over there. It shouldn't take long, he just needs to go over the plan with you."

They thanked him and made their way over, knocking on the door.

"Come in."

Dean opened the door, walking in with Roman following behind. Tripled H sat at the table alone, a couple pages of paper laid out in front of him.

"Morning, boys. How are you?"

Dean took a seat at Hunter's gesture, and Roman followed suit. "I'm good." He said. "Nervous, but good." Roman nodded his agreement.

"Well, don't be nervous. I have a feeling you're really going to like this storyline." Hunter was smiling.

Dean and Roman shared a look.

"So, basically, the details of the storyline are described in these papers. Give me a look, and tell me what you think." Triple H leaned back in his chair, allowing them time to look.

Dean moved forward slightly, pulling the papers towards him. As he read, a smile broke out on his face. By the time he finished, he couldn't stop smiling. He looked over at Roman, who was grinning as well.

"I take that to mean you like it?" Hunter asked.

"I love it." Dean said. "We both do. Is this seriously what you guys are considering?"

Triple H nodded. "As soon as you both sign the form. There has to be one because, if it works out, this is obviously going to be somewhat long term."

Dean grabbed a pen and glanced at Roman. "I want it." He said, biting his lip.

Roman nodded. "I do too."

Dean smiled slightly and looked at Triple H. "Where do we sign?"