Chapter 10

Standing in line outside the Levi Stadium, Dean smiled up at Roman, eyes shining. This was one of the greatest moments of his life. "T-Thank you so much for bringing me here, Ro."

Roman looked down at him. "Of course, Ambrose." He gave him a tight, one armed squeeze. "You excited?"

Dean looked at him in disbelief. "Um, yes, of course!" He jumped a bit.

"Hey, we're almost to the front." Roman grinned and pulled out their tickets. "Once we're inside, let's find some food and get to our seats, yeah?"

Dean nodded. And once inside, they went straight to a burger stand and got their dinner. "I think my dad would kill me if he knew how much junk food I've been eating on this trip."

Roman laughed, leading the way to their seats. "Well, that's why he's not here, right? Oh, turn left here, and go all the way up."

Dean slid in front of him and walked up the steps, reaching the top quickly. "Whoa. These seats have an amazing view." He said breathlessly.

"Not of the ring." Roman replied. He sounded guilty.

Dean turned towards him with a frown. "Ro, I'm lucky to be here at all. This is amazing, okay? Honestly. Now let's just enjoy it." With that, he sat down firmly and began to eat his burger.

A/N: Yes, I know this is short but it's two updates at once so I don't wanna hear it!

A/N: Also, if you haven't noticed it yet, every chapter is a time skip of some kind. Unless the chapter ends up being like, two sentences, this is how I'm doing it. Therefore there will be some somewhat small chapters. I ask you to be patient with that, and enjoy! :)