Chapter 74

Dean opened all the presents one by one, until a small pile of assorted gifts sat beside him. He stared at the last gift, a small envelope leaning against the trunk of the tree. He looked at Roman.

"You've given me so much, Ro..." They both knew he was talking about more than just the presents.

"Just open it, Dean. You'll like this one the best."

Dean raised an eyebrow. "I don't think that's possible."

Roman grinned. "Trust me."

Dean grabbed the envelope and ripped it open, revealing an 8 and 1/2 by 11 piece of paper that was folded in half. He opened it and read it, his eyes going wide in shock. "I-Is this real?"

Roman nodded, still smiling.

Dean read the paper over again, making sure he hadn't made a mistake. It was a flyer for a new training center opening up in town. It had a gym and classes for boxing, but it also had a program beginning for professional wrestling.

"I already paid for your first month of classes. You start on Monday." Roman looked at him unsurely. "Do you... do you like it?"

Dean's vision blurred with tears. He threw his arms around Roman, hugging him tightly.

Roman wrapped his arms around him, pulling him close. "I'll take that as a yes."

Dean wiped his eyes quickly and looked up at him. "A-Are you taking it, too?"

Roman hesitated. "I don't know, Dean, I'm not sure-"

"You have to!" Dean insisted. "We've talked about it for years, you can't bail on me now."

Roman chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Alright, I'll try it out, okay?"

Dean smiled and hugged him again. "This is the greatest day of my life." He mumbled into his chest.

Roman rubbed his back. "Merry Christmas, Dean."