Chapter 137

They started out similar to what Seth had told Dean to expect, doing a basic skills evaluation of both Roman and Dean. They were asked to do flips, rolls, and back bumps, the simple stuff Les had taught them in their first month of training.

Once that was done they moved on to suplexes, and then more complicated moves and some different finishers they had practiced.

"What do you think?" Seth asked at one point, walking over to Dean. He was drinking water, resting for the moment as Roman practiced his unique move, the 'Superman Punch'.

Dean looked over as he sat down beside him. "About what? This?" he gestured around the building. Seth nodded. "It's better than I ever could've expected." He murmured, taking another gulp of water.

Seth smiled. "I'm glad. I'll tell you, though," he continued, leaning back in his chair, "Seeing you in the ring today, and earlier this year as well... I know this is more than a dream to you. You never imagined anything else, did you?"

Dean shook his head. "I told you at Axxess. All I've ever wanted."

"And now you have it."

Dean ran his fingers through his hair. "Thanks to you."

Seth slipped his hand into Dean's. "I may have cracked the door for you, Dean, but you've kicked it open. You're a WWE superstar! And I know you're gonna do great things."

Dean smiled, squeezing his hand. "Maybe I'll get a chance to take your title, huh?" He looked up at Seth.

"Actually... I'm not sure I'll still have my title by the time you're on TV." Seth admitted. "I think they're gonna have me lose it soon."

Dean frowned. "What? That's not fair. Why are they doing that?"

"I've had it for quite a while, Dean. They think it's time to let someone else have a run."

"Who?"

Seth shrugged. "I'm okay with it, though."

"You are? I wouldn't be." Dean said honestly.

Seth chuckled, running his thumb across the back of Dean's hand. "Usually, I might feel the same. But the new storyline they're planning for me... I'm a fan."

Dean blushed softly at the touch. "What is it?" he asked interestedly.

Seth grinned and, much to Dean's frustration, simply replied, "I think I'll keep it a secret for now."