Chapter 121

A/N: Alright, guys. We're approaching the final stretch here. I haven't been getting any comments lately, I really appreciate the votes though. If you guys are still enjoying this story please comment below, it'd mean a lot! Enjoy :)

It was early December when Dean got the news he was looking for. The 2016 TLC (Tables, Ladders, and Chairs) pay-per-view had just concluded, and both Dean and Roman were preparing for bed.

"I'll see you in the morning." Dean yawned, as Roman turned off the TV.

Roman grinned. "Night, Dean."

Dean walked to his room and kicked off his shoes, climbing into his bed. He grabbed his phone and texted Seth.

Seth Rollins

Sunday, December 4, 2016

11:50 PM

You beat AJ Styles! That was an awesome main event.

Hey cutie. ;)
I'm glad you liked it.

I hope you know I'm blushing right now.

Then I'm doing my job.

Oh, shut up.

:)

Anyways, I have good news.

What is it?

I talked to Hunter, and he agreed to set up an audition for you!

No...way.

Yeah. He said the tryout could be held before RAW next Monday, in Philly.

Does that work?

Yes! Yes, that works, it could be in Europe and I'd make it work.

I believe that.

Wait till I tell Roman.

I'm sure he'll be excited for you, Dean.

I know you'll do great.

So will Roman.

He's gonna be so happy.

Dean, you do know this tryout is just for you, right...?

Wait, what?

I promised I'd give you an opportunity.

Hunter trusts me enough to recognize talent when I see it, this is a rare thing.

I don't care.

Don't get me wrong, Seth, I'm like – super grateful for what you've done.

But I won't do it unless Roman can, too.

Dean...

Hunter doesn't take kindly to things like that.

If I go to him with a proposal like that, he might just take your tryout away.

Well... that's a chance I'll have to take.

You're sure about this?

Yes.

...Okay.

I'll talk to him tomorrow.

Thank you, Seth...

I just hope it works out.

I'll ttyl, okay? Get some sleep.

Goodnight, Seth.

Night, Dean.

Unsure if he'd made the right decision, or if he'd ruined his only chance at working for WWE, Dean placed his phone on the nightstand and turned off the light. He was asleep in minutes.