Chapter 127

Dean simply stood there, staring at Triple H in shock. Seth was grinning from behind him. Slowly, Dean reached out and took the COO's hand, shaking it. "T-Thank you." he stuttered. "Thank you so much, I-" He shook his head, unable to speak.

Roman, beside him, shook Hunter's hand as well.

"Well, I think Seth was right, to say the least." Stephanie said, with a smile more genuine than anything she'd show on TV. "You are both extremely talented."

Dean could feel his face burning; he looked down.

Seth came over to him and wrapped an arm around his waist, looking at Hunter and Stephanie. His expression was slightly smug. "Told you guys."

Hunter raised an eyebrow. "Don't push your luck."

Seth simply smiled as Triple H turned his eyes on Dean and Roman. "I want you two training in Orlando as soon as possible, okay? With any luck, you could be performing in just a few months." Dean looked at Dean wide-eyed. They nodded. "Good. I'll have someone get in touch with you tomorrow. You can go."

Seth turned to walk with them, his arm still around Dean's waist, but Hunter called to him. "Seth, can you stay back? We need to talk about your storyline."

Seth gave Dean an apologetic smile and, after kissing the top of his head, released him and went back over to the couple.

Roman ruffled Dean's hair and smiled. Together, they walked up the ramp and out of the arena.