Chapter 138

At the end of the day, sweaty and exhausted, Dean finished the last of his water and grabbed his gear.

Seth approached him. "You did awesome today. I'm proud of you."

Dean smiled as Seth wrapped his arms around his waist. "Thanks-" he said. "I still can't believe I'm even here."

Seth chuckled. "Get used to it. It's a wild ride."

Dean nodded. "So I'll see you tomorrow, then?" he asked, looking up at Seth.

Seth hesitated. "No..." he said quietly. "I'm sorry, Dean, but I have to be on SmackDown tomorrow night, so I can't be here."

Dean bit his lip. "Even... if you fly?"

He nodded. "I'm sorry." He repeated.

"Well, when are you leaving?"

"My flight's at twelve, so... tomorrow morning." Seth said. He reached up, stroking Dean's hair gently.

"But you're here tonight." Dean said, to confirm.

Seth raised an eyebrow. "Yes."

"I want to go out." He said, suddenly. He swallowed, looking at Seth. "Can we go out tonight? Get dinner, or something?"

Seth continued to play with his hair, smiling softly. "I'd love that, Dean."

Dean's eyes brightened. "R-Really?"

"Of course." The superstar took Dean's hand, kissing it softly. "When do you want to go?"

"Now?" he offered.

Seth nodded. "Go tell Roman. I'll drive us."

"Okay." Dean squeezed his hand, then let go, walking over to where Roman was still talking with Matt.

"...So you think the Superman Punch is a good move, then?" His friend was saying.

Matt nodded. "Definitely. It's unique, and you pull it off well." He turned to see Dean standing there. "Hey, Dean. Great job today."

Dean smiled. "Thanks, Matt. Can I borrow Roman for a second?"

"Sure."

Roman walked over to him, running his fingers through his hair and pulling it into a bun. "What's up, Ambrose?"

Dean grinned slightly. "Haven't heard that nickname in a long time."

Roman shrugged. "So how was it?"

"Amazing, everything I thought it would be. What about for you?"

Roman chuckled slightly. "Honestly, I never thought it was possible for me to be doing this. But... now I can't imagine wanting anything else." He grabbed his bag. "You ready to head home?"

"Actually, Seth wanted to take me to dinner, if that's okay." Dean replied.

"Of course it is. Are you gonna have a ride back to the house?" Roman asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay. Then go have fun, Dean. I'll see you tonight." Roman smiled.

Dean hugged him tightly. "Thanks, Ro."

Roman nodded, then shouldered his bag and walked away.

Dean walked back over to Seth. "We can go. Just... let me shower first, okay?"

Seth grinned. "You look cute with wet hair." At Dean's look, he laughed. "Alright, alright, go ahead. I'll see you in a bit, okay?"

"Okay." Dean replied.

A/N: Hmmmm... should I show y'all what happens today, or wait for the Tuesday update? ;)