Chapter 22

Roman laughed, walking down the sidewalk. It had just turned dark; April in California had long days. It was cooler than he'd expected, but Randy had lent him his jacket. Their hands were intertwined as they walked.

"Lunch and dinner. I'm a lucky guy." Randy joked.

Roman looked at him in disbelief. "You're lucky? I can't believe you even wanted to meet me."

Randy wrapped his arm around Roman's waist, pulling him close as they continued to walk. "Who wouldn't, Ro?" He murmured.

Roman's cheeks burned as he leaned into Randy's touch. "This was literally the best night of my life. I don't want to go back to my hotel..."

"Then don't."

Roman looked up in surprise. "What?"

"Don't go back." Randy replied. "Not yet. Come back with me." He stopped, turning to fully face Roman. "My hotel is close to yours. Come back with me. Just for a little while."

Roman swallowed hard, staring at Randy. After a moment, he nodded slowly. "Okay." He said quietly.

"Yeah?" Randy grinned.

Roman nodded again, a smile breaking out on his face. "Yeah." He wrapped his arm around Randy, Randy doing the same, and they continued to walk down the street.

A/N: A couple short chapters today guys, sorry ❤️