Chapter 54

A/N: Hey guys, thanks for being patient with me. I'm getting over a cold so that's why I didn't update earlier this week. Here ya go, enjoy :)

Over the next month, Roman and Dean moved everything into the new apartment. It was decently sized, with two bedrooms, one bathroom, and a kitchen too small to ever possibly cook in.

Roman had been searching for a job in the meantime, to help pay for it. So far he'd had no luck.

Dean set down the box and wiped away the sweat from his forehead. It was nearly July and they had jet to pay for air conditioning. A small fan was plugged into the corner.

"I think that's the last one." He said, breathing heavily. He fell back onto the bed, closing his eyes.

"Congratulations." Roman's voice sounded above him. "Now you have to unpack them."

Dean gave an overdramatic groan, making his friend laugh.

He opened his eyes as Roman cracked onto the bed beside him. Dean felt his body lift up a bit. He grinned.

"So... I found a job."

"You did?" Dean say up, surprised.

"Yeah." Roman replied. "It's not great, it's at a grocery store, but they're offering a pretty good amount. Enough to pay the rent anyways."

"I'm gonna get one, too." Dean promised. "Don't worry."

Dean opened his mouth to respond, then stopped as he felt his phone buzz. He grinned sheepishly.

Roman ruffled Dean's hair. "Seth?" He asked. Dean nodded. "Go talk to him."

Dean smiled, then got up and went into the living room, opening his texts.

Seth Rollins

Monday, June 29, 2015

11:52 AM

SR: Hey handsome.

Dean's cheeks turned bright red as he stared at the message. Ever since the kiss, he and Seth had been texting nearly every day.

Their texts had grown more frequent and, at the same time, more personal.

Seth Rollins

Today

12:01 PM

DA: Hey, Seth.

DA: How's your morning?

SR: Not bad.

SR: Better now that I'm talking to you. :)

DA: Shut up.

SR: Aw, that was mean. :(

DA: All right, I'm sorry.

DA: But that was cheesy.

SR: But you LIKE cheesy.

DA: Nuh uh.

SR: What about cheesy fries?

DA: Well...

SR: That's What I thought. ;)

DA: Ha-ha.

DA: It's not like you know everything about me.

SR: I bet I know a lot though.

DA: Whatever.

DA: Anyways, I have to go.

SR: Okay. :(

SR: Why so soon?

DA: Ro and I finally got the last box inside.

SR: Dean, that's awesome!

DA: Yeah. :)

SR: Well, go relax then.

SR: You guys earned it.

SR: Oh, and tell Roman to text Randy.

DA: Will do.

DA: Seth?

SR: Yeah?

DA: I miss you.

SR: Miss you too, Dean.

SR: Don't worry. We'll figure out something soon.

DA: Okay. Bye.

SR: Bye. :)

Dean closed the messages and got up off the couch, walking back into the bedroom. "Hey, Ro?"

His friend looked up at him. "Something wrong?"

"Nah, Seth just told me Randy wanted you to text him."

Roman's cheeks flushed. "Really? Okay, I... I will. Thanks."

Dean nodded. "No problem. So listen, I'm gonna start unpacking the living room. Call for me when you're ready to go get lunch."

"Sounds good." Roman replied.