Chapter 136

Dean and Roman showed up at the Performance Center at eleven Monday morning, dressed in workout clothes and feeling more nervous than ever.

They were met at the door by the assistant head coach, Sara Amato. "Hi, you guys must be the new members." She said, smiling.

Dean nodded. "I'm Dean, and this is Roman." Roman gave a small wave.

She nodded as well. "I'm Sara, I'm one of the coaches here. Obviously Matt will be overseeing most of your training, but I'll get to help a bit as well. Oh, and one other coach." She pointed to the far side of the room, where a man with long black hair in a black hoodie stood grinning, his hands in his pockets.

"Seth!" Dean ran over to him and wrapped his arms around his neck, smiling up at him.

The wrestler chuckled, putting his hands on Dean's waist. "I guess someone's excited to see me."

Dean looked away, turning red, but Seth smiled and leaned forward, kissing him softly. Dean blushed when he pulled away.

Seth winked, then let him go, looking around the room. His gaze fell first on Roman, then Sara, and finally Matt, who was looking amused. "Okay, look," Seth said, raising an eyebrow, "Not like you guys didn't know I was bi."

Sara opened her mouth to say something, then closed it. Seth looked at her in disbelief. "Seriously?" she shrugged. "I live under a rock, apparently."

Matt chuckled. "Well," he said, looking at the four others in front of him. "Are we ready to begin?"