Chapter 41

When they reached the arena, Dean looked up at his friend. "So... do you know how backstage passes work? Should we have them now, or wait till after the show...?"

"Text Seth." Roman suggested. "Before we go inside."

Dean nodded and pulled out his phone, sending Seth a text.

Seth Rollins

Today

7:39 PM

DA: How do backstage passes work?

DA: Can we wait till the end of the show to get them, or do we need them now?

SR: Er... I should give them to you now.

SR: Where are you?

DA: In front of the arena.

SR: Yeah, that's not gonna work.

SR: Um... okay. Just go inside. I'll figure something out.

DA: You sure?

SR: Yeah. Go on in.

DA: Okay.

DA: See you soon. :)

SR: For sure. :)

Dean looked up from his phone. "He just said to go ahead in." He said. He put his phone away.

"Okay, if you say so." Roman handed Dean his ticket and they walked inside. "So," He said, once their tickets had been checked. "We're in Section 116, Row C."

Dean nodded, then paused. "I thought you said they weren't good seats."

"Well, they aren't great seats."

"Ro, seriously? These are good seats, okay? How much did you spend?" When Roman didn't respond, Dean crossed his arms.

"Not a lot, okay? Let's just get to them, Ambrose."

Dean sighed and led the way to the seats. Just as they got to the top of the section, someone tapped him on the shoulder. "Dean Ambrose?"

He turned to see a man in a suit, short brown hair combed neatly to the side. "Yes?" He asked unsurely.

"Seth couldn't come find you himself; he sent me. Here are your backstage passes."

Dean's face lit up as he took them. "Thank you." He said happily.

Roman stepped forward. "How do we use them?" He asked. Dean was too distracted to have even thought about that.

"Oh, it's simple. After the show, get out of the seats quickly and find any one of the security people around the arena. They'll lead you backstage. Just make sure you're wearing these."

"Awesome. Thank you for your help." Roman replied. The man nodded, said goodbye, and walked off.

Dean put his pass around his neck and smiled at Roman. Then he walked down to their seats.

When they got settled in, Roman looked around, running his fingers through his hair. "You hungry?" When Dean nodded, he added, "What do you feel like?"

"Fries." Dean said.

"You're going to turn into a fry, Dean."

"C'mon, please?"

"Yeah, Yeah. Alright, I'll be back soon." Roman ruffled Dean's hair, earning a noise of protest from him.

"Don't forget my shirt!" Dean called as Roman walked up the stairs. Roman just waved him off.