Chapter 115

The next few months were a blur for Dean. Between his and Roman's jobs, their class, and going to the gym, they hardly ever had a moment of rest.

Regardless, nothing could stop Dean from being excited about October's SmackDown Live event tour. He and Roman had saved enough money to go to the one in Des Moines.

He was currently sitting in the passenger seat of a rental car as Roman drove them from the airport. "This is so exciting." He said.

Roman looked over at him, grinning. "You've said that about every one we've been to."

"Well, it's true!"

Roman chuckled. "You told Seth you're coming, right?"

Dean turned red, looking down. "Yeah. He said he wanted to meet up before the show."

Roman raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? Is that why you told me to get to the arena so early?"

He nodded sheepishly. "Maybe..."

"Well, what am I supposed to do in the meantime, huh? You just gonna leave me?"

Dean opened his mouth to protest, then saw that Roman was laughing. He punched him in the arm. "Of course not, you idiot-"

Roman glared and rubbed his arm. He stuck his tongue out (like a child, Dean interjected) and pulled into a parking spot.

"On the bright side, we have a good spot." Dean said, looking at the near empty lot.

Roman huffed, getting out of his car. "Yeah, maybe cause it's six o'clock?"

"It's not that early." Dean insisted.

Roman just shook his head. "C'mon."