Chapter 114

Dean yawned, rubbing his eyes. "Well, that was awesome." He said tiredly. "But I'm exhausted and I'm going to bed."

Roman chuckled, nodding. "Sounds good. I'll see you in the morning. Don't forget we have class tomorrow."

Dean grinned. "Yeah, I'll be ready to beat you."

Roman scoffed, but said nothing. He turned off the TV and walked off, leaving Dean to take his ice cream bowl to the kitchen with a smile on his face.

They had just finished watching the 2016 Money in the Bank pay-per-view, by far one of Dean's favorite pay-per-views of the year. The main match was, of course, the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. It consisted of a briefcase hanging above the ring, in which was contained a contract. The contract stated that the holder could cash in for a championship match for the World Heavyweight Championship. This contract was good for 365 days.

This year's winner was Sami Zayn, a new face from NXT, WWE's developmental center. Dean liked him alright, and was glad he'd won the contract. He just hoped that if he cashed in on Seth, he'd lose.

He placed his bowl in the sink and stifled another yawn. Then he turned and headed to his bedroom, jumping onto his bed and bouncing up off the springs with a grin.

He grabbed his phone off the nightstand. His face turned red as he saw Seth had texted him.

Seth Rollins

Sunday, June 19, 2016

11:35 PM

Did you watch MITB?

Duh! It was awesome.

What did you think of Sami winning it?

I think it was great that they gave him an opportunity so early.

I agree.

But I'm gonna be mad if he beats you for the title.

I would be too. But don't worry. ;)

If you say so.

I do.

Anyways, I need to be getting to bed. RAW tomorrow.

Aw. Do you have to go?

Yeah...

But I'll text you soon, okay?

Okay. :)

Ttyl, Dean. ;)

Bye, Seth.