Chapter 109

A/N: Last chapter for today guys. Hope you enjoy!

They pulled into the parking lot not long after, and Dean had never gotten out of a car so slowly in his life.

He lead Seth up to his apartment, his heart racing. When he got to the door, he stood, frozen.

"Knock, Dean." Seth murmured.

"I-I can't..." he whispered. He was shaking.

"You can. It's okay."

Dean swallowed the lump in his throat and reached up, knocking on the apartment door.

Not five seconds later, it opened, revealing Roman. His eyes were a mix of relief and anger. "Where the hell have you been?" he demanded.

Dean was slightly taken aback. "I-I..."

"He was with me." Seth said calmly, from behind him.

Roman's eyes flickered to Seth, but quickly turned back to Dean. "You just disappeared, I had no idea where you went!"

Dean's gaze flashed. "What did you expect, after you screamed at me like that?"

"Don't you dare." Roman said angrily. "I had every right to be mad. But for you to leave, for hours with no warning-"

"I thought you didn't care about me anymore, huh?!" Dean shouted.

This made Roman pause. "You... what?"

Dean was staring at him, brokenly. "I thought you didn't care, anymore." He repeated.

Roman was silent for a moment. "Of course I still care about you." He whispered. "Dean, I'd never stop caring about you. You mean everything to me."

Dean felt tears roll down his cheeks. "I-I do?"

"C'mon, Ambrose, you knew that..." Roman pulled him close, ruffling his hair slightly. "Come inside, okay?"

Dean pulled away for a moment to wipe his eyes. He sniffled, glancing back at Seth.

"I'll see you later, Dean." The superstar murmured. "Text me." He looked up at Roman, then turned and walked off.

Dean let Roman slowly lead him into their apartment. He sat them down on the couch. Dean was still shaking, choked sobs coming from him as he tried to calm down.

Roman was wiping his tears. "Hey, hey, relax..." he soothed. "Relax, okay? You're fine."

Dean shook his head. "God, Ro, I-I'm so sorry-" he managed. "I should've told y-you, I didn't mean to m-make you mad..."

"I know you didn't." Roman said quietly. "And we're gonna discuss what happened, okay? But Dean... why would you ever think I don't care about you?"

Dean gave a small, shaky shrug. "Y-You said it was a mistake, to support what I'd always dreamt of, a-and I guess I just thought..."

Roman reached down and clasped Dean's hand. "Never think that, okay?"

Dean nodded. "Are you... a-are you still mad?" he asked.

Roman hesitated. "Yes." He admitted. "Yes, I am, and I think I have a right to be."

Dean looked down, nodding again.

"But..." Roman continued. "It's late. And we're both tired. So we're gonna go to bed, and tomorrow we're going to talk about what happened today. Is that fair?"

"Yeah." Dean said quietly. He still wouldn't meet Roman's eyes.

"It's okay, Dean..." Roman said again. "Look at me." Dean slowly looked up and met his gaze. "It's okay. Go get ready for bed, alright?" The man squeezed his hand, then released it. "I'll see you in the morning."

Dean bit his lip. "Goodnight, Ro..."

"Night, Dean."

Dean got up off the couch and made his way to his room, unsure whether he felt any better than before.