Chapter 92

They arrived at the academy later in the afternoon. Dean was almost bouncing with excitement.

Seth parked the car, looking over at him with a grin. "Excited, huh?"

Dean looked at him, eyes shining. "This is your academy. I'm about to train at your academy. Yes, I'm excited."

Seth smiled, getting out of the car. Dean followed suit. "It's a Sunday, so it isn't open." Dean faltered slightly. Seth put a hand on his shoulder. "Lucky for you, I have keys." He held them up, and Dean smile returned.

Seth unlocked the doors and walked inside, spreading his arms wide and making dean laugh. "Welcome to the greatest wrestling academy ever known."

"What about NXT?" Dean asked, looking at Seth innocently.

Seth glared. "They ain't got nothing on this." He walked over to the corner, flipping the lights on.

Dean's breath caught. In one corner of the room stood none other than a squared circle itself. He felt slightly giddy, just like whenever he saw a ring up close. All around the rest of the room was assorted equipment. Punching bags, gymnastic rings, and padding (stacked up against the wall) were among it.

"This is amazing, Seth..."

Seth smiled and ruffled his hair, causing Dean to blush. "Alright, Ambrose. Go show me what you've learned."

A/N: See y'all next week! 😁