Chapter 46

A/N: I'M ALIVE! I STILL LOVE Y'ALL!

Seth pulled into Dean's driveway at almost two in the morning. Dean watched as he put the car in park and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll, um, I'll call Randy and ask about Roman, okay? Don't worry."

Dean nodded, smiling softly. "Thanks, Seth."

He got out of the car and made his way around to Seth's side, looking down at him with his hands shoved in his pockets.

Seth got out of the car as well, standing close to Dean. He eyed him curiously.

"I'm not sure when I'll see you again." Dean said quietly.

"Yeah." Seth replied.

"So, well..." Dean leaned forward and kissed Seth, his lips soft. Seth's hand came up and pulled the back of his neck, bringing dean closer.

When they broke apart, Dean stared at Seth for a moment. He felt so many different emotions at once he was surprised he was able to keep them all contained.

Seth smiled at him. "I'll miss you, Dean." He said.

Dean's cheeks flushed. "I'll miss you, too." He whispered. "Text me?"

Seth grinned and nodded. "Of course." He leaned forward again, barely, then seemed to think better of it and pulled back. "Bye, Dean." He murmured.

Dean watched as he got back into the driver's seat. He raised his hand slightly, watching as Seth pulled out of the driveway and drove away. Then he walked inside.