Chapter 57

When he got home, he pulled Dean out of the car and carried him into the building. Once inside the apartment, he put Dean down on the couch. He knelt down beside him. "Hey, Dean." He murmured.

Dean was still shaking. He looked up, meeting Roman's eyes. Roman smiled gently. "Hey. You're okay. You're home."

"I-I... I-" Dean was struggling to speak.

"Relax." Roman whispered, stroking Dean's hair.

"I-I crashed the car-" He looked like he might cry. "I think I-I totaled it..."

"Dean, you don't need to worry about that now, alright? We'll... we'll get another car. I'll have you back behind the wheel in no time."

This got Dean's attention. He sat upright, his eyes wide and full of fear. "N-No... not driving anymore, d-don't want to-" He was shaking worse than ever, half trying to get off the couch.

"Whoa, hey, alright." Roman gently pushed him back down onto the couch. "It's okay. You won't have to drive anymore. Not if you don't want to. I'll do the driving from now on, okay? Sound good?"

Slowly, Dean relaxed back into the couch, nodding jerkily.

"Good." Roman sighed in relief. "Good. You want to go to bed? You need it." Dean nodded once more. "Can you stand?"

"Y-Yes..." Dean whispered hoarsely.

Roman stood up, then wrapped his arm around Dean's waist and helped him up. Dean leaned heavily against him.

He led Dean down the hall to his bedroom, laying him down on the mattress. He made sure the covers were over him, then squeezed his hand and went to leave. He was tired too, and he had his own bed to get to.

"R-Ro..."

Dean's voice stopped him in his tracks. He turned back and looked at his friend. "What is it, Dean?" He asked softly.

He reached for him silently.

Roman smiled knowingly. He walked over and slipped under the sheets beside him, pulling him close. "Night, Dean." He murmured.

Dean wrapped his arms around Roman's. "Night, Ro."

A/N: See? He's fine. Y'all worry too much. I mean seriously, if I'd hurt him I'd have a warrant for my arrest from you people. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed :) More soon