Chapter 65

The drive home was silent. Dean stared firmly out the window the entire time. He wasn't sure he ever wanted to speak to Seth again. And Dolph? Forget about it. The experience of being found like that was mortifying.

From the corner of his eye, he saw Seth glance at him a few times, but the superstar said nothing. Dean wondered if he was as embarrassed as he was.

When they pulled up in the parking lot, Dean tore his gaze from the window, then frowned. Roman's car was sitting there. He hadn't expected Roman to be home till next morning, let alone eleven thirty at night.

Seth noticed his expression and broke the half hour silence. "What's wrong?"

Dean looked over at him. "Ro's home." He said quietly.

Seth tilted his head. "Is that a bad thing?" He asked unsurely. He put the car in park.

"Not bad, just... unexpected." Dean replied.

"Ah."

Dean opened the door and stepped out of the car. To his surprise, so did Seth. Dean ran his fingers through his hair and stared at the ground. He heard Seth's footsteps walking around to him.

"Dean..." He felt Seth's hand on his shoulder. Reluctantly, he turned and looked at him. "I'm so sorry, about... what happened at the arena. I know you must be embarrassed-"

"Yeah, embarrassed doesn't even begin to cover it."

"I know." Seth's hand moved up to play with Dean's hair. "Are you gonna be okay?"

Dean felt a blush rise in his cheeks. "Y-Yeah, don't worry about me."

Seth smiled softly and sighed. "I'll make it up to you."

"Promise?"

"Promise." At Seth's words, Dean leaned in and kissed him gently. Seth's lips moved against his, firm but soft. Seth cupped his cheeks. Their kiss was long and sweet, and when Seth pulled away Dean wished he hadn't.

"When am I gonna see you again?" Seth whispered, stroking Dean's cheek with his thumb.

"Soon as possible." Dean said breathlessly.

Seth sighed. "It won't be soon enough."

"I know." Dean bit his lip. "I'll text you."

"You better."

Dean grinned. "Goodnight, Seth."

"Bye, Dean." Seth squeezed Dean's hand for a moment, seeming unwilling to let him go.

Dean blushed as Seth raised his hand and kissed it. Then he released him. With one last look at the wrestler, Dean turned and walked into the apartment building.