Chapter 95

They drove back to the cemetery, since Seth's car was still there from the funeral.

"So," Seth said, once they'd parked.

Dean looked over at him from the driver's seat. "So?"

Seth ran his fingers through his hair, now loose and hanging down near his shoulders. "I really missed you, Dean." He murmured.

"I missed you too." Dean replied quietly.

"And I can't tell you how sorry I am." The superstar continued.

"I know." Dean answered.

Seth bit his lip, looking down. Dean reached over and placed his hand on top of Seth's. Seth slowly looked back over to him.

"It's over." Dean said. "It's in the past, and it doesn't matter anymore."

Seth nodded, smiling gratefully. He moved to slip his hand into Dean's, but Dean pulled away. They were both silent for a moment.

"I should get going-" Dean said.

Seth nodded quickly. "Yeah, for sure. Unless... you could spend the night."

Dean hesitated. He wanted to. So damn bad. "I can't, Seth." He whispered.

"I know." Seth said.

"I'm sorry." It was Dean's turn to apologize.

"Don't be. I shouldn't have asked." Dean bit his lip. "When will I see you again?"

Dean glanced over at him. "I'm not sure-"

Seth gave a small smile. "Text me?"

Dean returned the smile. "Definitely."

Seth nodded. He ran his fingers through his hair and gave Dean one last smile. "See you around, Dean..." he said softly.

Dean swallowed the lump in his throat. "Bye, Seth-"

The wrestler opened the door, got out, and closed it behind him, leaving Dean alone in the darkness of his car.

A/N: Sorry for the late update, guys. Here's something to hold y'all over 😉