Chapter 135

A/N: Alright, last one for today ;)

Between Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon, Roman and Dean got situated in their new (temporary) home. The cousins' house was large and roomy, much bigger than they were used to. It had four bedrooms, so Roman and Dean had their pick.

Dean was currently sitting on his bed, which had actual working springs that hadn't been destroyed by over a year's worth of jumping on them. Now that Dean was there, that would most likely change.

He was scrolling through his phone, looking through all the messages between him and Seth throughout the last two years. It seemed crazy that it was only two years since he'd met Seth at WrestleMania 31. And even crazier was the fact that he now was working for WWE.

He bit his lip, closing his phone and placing it to the side. It was everything he'd ever wished for, and he'd never been more terrified in his life.

Not for the first time, he wondered what his first storyline would be. His entrance music. His gear. It would be in NXT, of course. Very few superstars ever got pushed to the main roster before first going through NXT. And those that did usually had illustrious careers in other industries. Dean had no experience.

Not that NXT was a bad thing. In 2016, the developmental show was rapidly growing its own following, and resulted in the fans knowing who a superstar was the moment he stepped foot on the main stage.

After dwelling on it for a while longer, Dean decided there really was very little point, because regardless of what he thought was best, the executives, trainers, and writers would be making those decisions for him.