Chapter 146

A/N: Guys... I can't believe I'm saying this... but the ending's coming. Thursday. Can you wait? ;)

Seth pulled into the driveway at eleven o'clock.

Dean turned and looked at him, smiling reluctantly. "I don't want you to leave." He said.

"I know. I don't want to. But I'll see you soon." Seth replied.

Dean nodded. As he watched, the front door of the house opened, reveling Roman standing in the doorway. He chuckled. "After I sort this out."

Seth raised an eyebrow, looking towards the front steps. "He does not look happy."

Dean shook his head, grinning. "It'll be alright. So... I'll text you later?"

"You better." Seth replied. He leaned over, pressing a soft kiss to Dean's lips.

Dean kissed back for a moment, then pulled away, smiling. "See you soon, Seth."

"Okay." Seth murmured. He watched as Dean climbed out of the car and approached Roman on the steps.

Dean grinned slightly at Roman as he reached him.

Roman raised an eyebrow. "Where the hell have you been?" he demanded.

"I told you, I was at a hotel." Dean said, climbing the stairs.

"Which hotel? Were you with Seth?"

Dean paused, not looking at Roman. "And if I was?" he asked softly.

Roman frowned, trying to meet Dean's eyes. "I wouldn't be mad if something happened with you two, Dean. I'm only mad because I didn't know where you were."

"I know. I should've texted." Dean looked up at him, biting his lip.

Roman hesitated, then sighed, wrapping his arm around Dean's shoulders and pulling him close. "I can't be that mad at you. You did come home, after all."

Dean grinned slightly, hugging him.

"So, what did you and Seth do last night?" Roman asked.

Dean paused, taking a deep breath. "We... slept together."

Roman's eyes widened. "Really?"

Dean nodded sheepishly, biting his lip harder.

Roman grinned. "I'm impressed, Ambrose." He ruffled his hair, causing Dean to huff indignantly. "Did you... like it?"

Dean's cheeks flushed, but he nodded again.

Roman smiled. "I'm glad you're happy, Dean. I hope you know that."

Dean hugged him tightly once more, closing his eyes. "That means a lot, Ro..." he murmured.

Roman kissed his forehead softly, then grabbed his bag. "C'mon." he said. "Let's go inside."

Feeling extremely happy, Dean followed him in.