Chapter 39

Dean got into the car that afternoon full of excitement. School was over, and RAW was fast approaching.

When Roman got into the driver's seat he huffed. "You really need to get your license."

Dean crossed his arms like a child. "I have a permit."

"Yeah, but you never use it."

"I'm not allowed!"

"Yes, you are. You can drive if I'm in the car because I'm over eighteen and I'm a licensed driver."

"You're not a spouse or family member." Dean agreed stubbornly.

"Might as well be." Roman put the car in drive. "Everyone things I'm gay for you anyways."

"Well, who wouldn't be?" Dean made the the most innocent face he could and smiled at Roman.

When Roman saw him, he shoved Dean back. "Don't distract the driver." He said sternly.

Dean huffed and sat back in his seat, pulling out his phone.

Seth Rollins

Monday, May 11, 2015

3:17 PM

DA: Do you know if Randy has a match tonight?

DA: Roman wants to know if he'll get to see him.

SR: Hey, Dean. :)

SR: Yeah, he's in the main event.

DA: Are you?

SR: Maybe.

DA: Awww, come on.

DA: Don't do that.

SR: Alright, I am.

DA: Yes!

DA: Wait, is it a championship match?

DA: Are you getting your rematch?

SR: No, not yet.

SR: Don't worry, though, cause it's gonna be a great match.

SR: You two will enjoy it, I promise.

DA: I can't wait. :)

DA: And we still have the backstage passes, right?

SR: Yeah, for sure. I triple checked.

DA: I'll see you tonight then?

SR: Can't wait.

SR: ;)

Dean's cheeks turned pink as they pulled into the driveway. He put his phone in his pocket. "He's in the main event, with Seth." He said as they grabbed their things.

Roman's face broke into a smile. "Awesome. So, what shirt are you gonna wear tonight?"

Dean hesitated slightly. "I only have a couple, but they're dirty."

"I have a Paige one, if you want." His friend offered.

Dean shook his head. "Nah, I'll just... I'll just buy one before we leave." He saw Roman eyeing him unsurely. "Ro, I'm not completely broke, okay? Not yet anyways. I'll buy a shirt at the arena."

Roman stood still for a moment longer, then shrugged. "If you're sure." He said.

Dean nodded, and they walked inside.

A/N: Are y'all ready~? Hang on ;) Also big thank you to BECKYxAJ for all their votes, reads, and comments <3