Chapter 93

Dean stood in the ring, wetting his lips nervously. Seth stood outside the ring, leaning on his arms on the apron. "So... what do you want me to do?" He asked.

Seth considered him for a moment. "Do a roll."

Dean raised an eyebrow; Seth couldn't have asked for a more basic move. But he just shrugged. "Okay." He bounced off the ropes and went down into a somersault, coming up on the opposite side of the ring, looking over the side at Seth.

"Well, I suppose that was too simple?" Seth asked, raising an eyebrow. Dean gave a small smile. Seth jumped up onto the apron and then jumped again over the ropes, landing with a small thump beside Dean. "How about a suplex?"

Dean nodded. "You want me to land one, or...?"

"No, do one. Suplex me." Seth crossed his arms.

"Wait, what?" Dean ran his fingers through his hair. "I can't suplex you, you're..."

"What? Too heavy for you?"

"No!" Dean said defensively. "You're Seth Rollins! What if I, um, break you?"

Seth laughed. "I'm pretty sure I can handle it."

Dean swallowed the lump in his throat. "Okay-" He took a step closer, grabbing Seth's shorts and throwing Seth's arm over his head, so that it hung around his neck. Taking a deep breath, he lifted Seth up, throwing him over his head whilst keeping his hold on him, so that they both fell onto their backs in the ring. Dean winced, and he heard Seth hiss slightly in pain.

"Well, Dean," Seth said, walking around to him and pulling him to his feet. Dean didn't crash into Seth this time, he was too strong to be pulled around. "Consider me impressed. Wanna keep going?"

Dean grinned. "Yeah, totally. What else do you wanna do?"

"How about we make a match?"

Dean stared at him. "I-I've only done a couple, and we've always planned them ahead of time."

Seth nodded. "It's okay. We can do a rough outline, most wrestlers do, but I want you to try some improv. You can do it, yeah?"

Dean hesitated. "If y-you're sure."

"I am. Now," he said, sitting down in the ring. Dean sat down beside him. "How do you want to start it?" Dean looked at him with a smile.