Chapter 106

A/N: I know, I know. I'm already breaking my own scheduling rules. But you have @suckingreigns to thank! Thank you so much for all the votes and comments :) Here, have a bonus update!

Seth drove them to a hotel. It wasn't the most practical, but Seth's home was in another state, and Dean's wasn't an option.

He checked them in and, arm wrapped closely around him, led Dean to their room. It was small, with two beds and a chair situated in the corner.

As soon as he released him, Dean walked over to the nearest bed and fell onto it, feeling numb.

Seth sat in the chair and frowned. "You can't stay like that forever."

Dean looked over, his eyes dull. "What's stopping me?" he asked.

"Dean..." Seth began.

"No, Seth." Dean murmured. "There's nothing you can say. I've just lost my best friend."

"I don't think you lost him, you just-"

"How do you know?" Dean interrupted. He met Seth's gaze. "Not once, in 13 years, have we fought like that. You don't know us, Seth, no matter what you think."

Seth looked away, silent.

Dean put his head in his hands, fighting the urge to cry again.

"Do you wanna watch a match?" Seth's voice was soft, and so calm it made Dean want to scream.

"Seriously?"

Seth gave a small shrug. "It might cheer you up."

Dean opened his mouth to say no and paused. "What match?"

"Your choice."

He thought for a moment. "WrestleMania. Where you won the title."

A small smile played across Seth's lips. "Okay." He got up and walked over to the bed Dean was on, hesitating. "Can I?" Dean nodded slowly. Seth got onto the bed beside him, laying down on top of the sheets.

He turned on the TV, pulling up the match. "Ready?" he asked Dean. Dean bit his lip, nodding again. He pressed play, and Dean watched as Triple H's music hit.

"Boo." He mumbled.

Seth hid his smile. "Y'know, the guy you're booing is gonna be your boss in the future."

Dean chewed his lip. "Well, he isn't yet." He grumbled. "And I don't like his character. So, boo."

Seth chuckled quietly and gently wrapped an arm around Dean's shoulders. Dean felt his cheeks heat up and kept his eyes on the screen.

Seth's music hit and Dean couldn't fully hide the smile that appeared on his lips when the superstar appeared. "I love his part..." he whispered.

As they watched, the Seth Rollins on screen lifted up a metal torch, real flames burning from it. He held it up for a moment, then put it down on a mat. While the real fire went out, the ramp leading to the ring changed from Seth's background to bright orange flames, licking down the path and giving the whole stadium a fiery glow.

Seth smiled, looking over at him. "I wish you could've been there. It was the coolest entrance I've ever had."

Dean nodded. "Me, too.." He leaned his head against Seth's chest, sighing softly. Maybe Seth had a point. He was already feeling a little better, watching the man next to him walk down to the ring. His fight with Roman seemed far away.

The bell rang, signaling the start of the match. As the Seth Rollins on screen rushed Triple H, the one next to Dean snuck his fingers into his hair, stroking it gently. Dean closed his eyes, the noise of the match slowly fading away.