Chapter 140

Dean slid into the booth, sipping his Coke. "I love this restaurant." He murmured.

Seth sat down next to him, smiling softly. "Me too." He said.

Dean leaned his head on Seth's shoulder. "When will I see you again?"

The superstar reached down and slipped his hand into Dean's. "Soon." He promised. "Hopefully they'll let me come down for your training again. If not, well, I'll be seeing you during shows not too long from now."

Dean bit his lip, looking up to meet Seth's eyes. "Do you think I'll be ready?"

"Absolutely. You've been ready." Seth replied. He stroked Dean's hand with his thumb.

Dean closed his eyes, sighing quietly. "I wish you didn't have to leave..." he said softly. "I wish you could help me train every day."

Seth smiled. "I know, Dean."

Dean sat up straight, his face inches from Seth's. His heart skipped a beat.

Seth leaned forward and kissed him gently, cupping his cheek. His free hand wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer.

Dean pulled away, resting his forehead against Seth's. "You have tonight." It was a statement, not a question.

"Yeah." Seth whispered. He looked into Dean's eyes a moment longer, then turned, grabbing the car keys off the table. "C'mon."