Chapter 150

A/N: Guys, it's ending on 150. My OCD is pleased :) They'll be a separate author's note chapter after this one, but until then, enjoy the end ;) 

Seth, Roman, and Dean walked together through the backstage arena, smiling talking to each other.

It was the night of Payback, and they were buzzing with excitement.

"So, Dean," Seth said innocently, "How do you like your new storyline?"

Dean punched his arm, glaring at him. "I can't believe you didn't tell me!" Seth just grinned.

They made it to the locker room, walking over to one of the benches.

"We gotta get changed pretty quick, alright?" Seth told them. Roman and Dean nodded.

Dean set his bag down and opened it up, trying unsuccessfully to suppress his smile. He pulled out a set of black pants and a long sleeved black turtleneck. He looked at the other two guys. "Not the most stylist, huh?" he asked.

Seth had his shirt off and was struggling with the turtleneck. Dean walked over and helped to pull it over his head. Seth huffed. "Not really, no. But we'll talk to someone, don't worry."

Roman was pulling on his own turtleneck, looking around the locker room, and paused, staring across at the door.

Randy Orton had just entered. He caught Roman's eye and slowly, hesitantly, gave a small wave. Swallowing hard, Roman did the same. And that was all. Randy walked to another part of the locker, and Roman resumed putting on his outfit.

Dean looked down at himself, shrugging. "I look pretty good in black, don't I?"

Seth chuckled, walking over to him. "Definitely." Dean blushed.

Together, the three of them walked down to the entrance of the arena, standing by the curtains.

Among the others in the room were several tech producers, writers, and wrestlers. All eyes were on them.

"Alright, you guys are up next, so be prepared."

Dean swallowed the lump in his throat. This was it. He'd been dreaming about this since he was young. Two years in the making, but he was finally here.

To his dismay, he was shaking slightly. Seth looked over at him and smiled. He reached down and slipped his hand into Dean's. "Dean," he murmured. "Are you freaking out on me?"

Dean bit his lip, smiling as well. He squeezed Seth's hand. "Yes." He replied.

Seth held his hand close, and Roman wrapped his arm around his shoulders, and together they waited.

Dean's heart skipped a beat as the music hit, sounding throughout the entire stadium.

"Sierra..Hotel..India..Echo..Lima..Delta......"

THE END