Chapter 34

When they reached the high school, Dean grabbed his backpack and walked into the main entrance, waving goodbye to Roman as the two went to their respective home rooms.

Dean walked into the classroom and took a seat in the back, opening his phone and scrolling through his messages with Seth.

Though they had developed something of a friendship since they'd met, Dean still felt slightly awestruck while texting him. And he definitely felt guilty for being short with him. Seth didn't have to respond. He could start ignoring Dean anytime he wanted. The thought made Dean's chest tighten.

"Hey, Dean." A voice sounded from behind him, making him jump.

"Hey yourself, Sasha." Dean said, turning around in his seat. "How was your trip?"

"I could ask you the same thing, Dean. I thought you weren't going?"

"Ro bought my ticket." Dean said, a wave of gratitude rushing through him. "I went with him."

"That's cool. I met Seth Rollins." Sasha said, smirking. "Well, he was on the phone at the time m, but he signed my poster. He wrote I was the most attractive person he'd met at WrestleMania."

For reasons unknown, Dean felt a twinge of jealousy. "That's cool." He said flatly.

"Did you meet Seth?" Sasha asked, resting her chin on her hand.

"Yeah. He signed my hat." Dean didn't know why, but he stopped there. He didn't add that Seth had volunteered to help him train. He also didn't say what Seth had written on his hat. And he certainly didn't, for obvious reasons, say that he had Seth's phone number.

Sasha Banks, a junior like him, was a pretty girl with bright purple hair. She also had a massive crush on Seth. Dean was fairly sure that if he admitted to having Seth's number, Sasha would go so far as to steal his phone while he slept.

"That's cool." Sasha said again. "So, why weren't you at school yesterday?"

Dean swallowed, scratching the back of his head. "Er... our flight was cancelled. We had to schedule it for yesterday."

Sasha nodded. "Gotcha. So wasn't WrestleMania awesome?"

"Yeah..." Dean cleared his throat. "Listen, Sasha, I'll be right back."

"Oh." She frowned, leaning back in her seat. "Okay."

Dean got up and grabbed a hall pass, heading to his locker. Sasha was nice, but she could be... overwhelming, at times. And if there was a change to make someone jealous, she was there. Not that Dean was jealous. Was he?

He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and opened his messages to Seth back up, sending a text.

Seth Rollins

Today

9:07 AM

DA: My friend is trying to make me jealous.

DA: She said she got your autograph.

SR: Oh yeah? Who was she?

DA: Her name is Sasha. She had really bright purple hair.

DA: She said you told her she was the most attractive person at WrestleMania.

SR: I think I remember her.

SR: She was trying to talk to me while I was on the phone.

DA: That sounds like Sasha.

SR: So... are you jealous?

DA: Not about the attractive thing!

DA: But... you DID write a lot on her poster.

SR: Dean, are you serious?

DA: She got your autograph...

SR: So did you.

SR: And you got me.

Dean's cheeks turned a dark red when he saw Seth's response. He knew what Seth meant, but it still made him blush. Which, in turn, confused him greatly. He wasn't jealous of Sasha. She could marry Seth for all he cared, as long as Seth kept wrestling. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he responded.

Today

9:13 AM

DA: I don't HAVE you.

DA: I mean, you're still a thousand miles away.

SR: You know what I mean.

SR: And besides, we're coming to Cincinnati in May.

DA: Wait, really?

SR: Yeah. You coming?

DA: I don't know...

DA: I'll have to ask Roman.

SR: I'll get you a backstage pass if you come. ;)

DA: You're joking.

SR: Nope. We're allowed a certain number a year to give out.

SR: I haven't used any yet, so...

DA: Let me text Roman.

SR: Alright. Don't get distracted from school!

DA: Okay, okay.

Seth Rollins, ever the advocate for the importance of education. Dean smile to himself a bit at the thought and sent a text to Roman, walking back to homeroom as he did so.

Roman Reigns

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

9:20 AM

DA: You there?

RR: Yeah. Sub in homeroom.

RR: He doesn't care if we use our phones. :)

DA: Nice.

DA: So... RAW is coming to Cincinnati in May.

RR: Really?

DA: Yeah, and Seth said he'd get us a backstage pass.

DA: Can we please go?

RR: Dean, as awesome as that sounds, we just got back from an event.

DA: But... you promised we would go to the next one.

DA: You don't have to get good seats. We can get the nosebleed ones.

RR: I'll check into it. Okay?

DA: Yes!

DA: Thank you, Ro.

RR: Mhm. Get back to class, Ambrose.

Dean grinned and walked back into homeroom just as the bell rang. He sighed, walking over and grabbing his books. He could already tell this was going to be a long day.