Chapter 145

When Dean woke up again, it was nearly ten. He yawned, stretching under the sheets.

"Look who finally decided to get up."

Dean rolled over, seeing Seth standing by the bathroom door. He was still in his boxers. Dean felt his cheeks burn. "It's not that late."

Seth shrugged. "I guess not." He walked over to Dean, leaning down and kissing him deeply.

Dean reached up to cup his cheeks, kissing back.

Seth pulled away and smiled, brushing Dean's hair out of his face. "You've got some serious bed head, Dean."

Dean glared and shoved him away. He pushed the sheets back and got up out of bed. He, as well, was in only boxers.

"It's cute." Seth continued. He reached up and stroked Dean's cheek gently.

Dean's eyes closed; he felt Seth pull him close, his fingertips teasing the top of his boxers.

"Seth..." he whispered, looking up at him.

"Yes?"

Dean leaned up, pecking his lips. "That was the best night of my life." He said softly.

Seth looked at him in slight surprise. "Really?" he asked. Dean nodded. "Dean, you mean... everything to me." He said. He took both of Dean's hands in his.

Dean tilted his head. "And you mean everything to me, Seth."

Seth took a deep breath. "I love you." He said.

Dean's eyes widened. "I-I... I love you too." He replied.

Seth's face broke into a smile. He pulled Dean close once more and hugged him tight. Dean buried his face in Seth's chest.

"Are you ready to go back to your house?" Seth asked softly.

"No." Dean admitted, looking up at him. "But I need to."

Seth nodded. "Well, you should probably get dressed, then, shouldn't you?"

Dean bit his lip, blushing once more. "Yeah." He replied. "I probably should."